Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hi,

Today the newest tank from Geekvape, the Zeus Nano. Basically, a smaller version of the Zeus Subohm.

This tank enlarges the compatibility of the Boost coils, these same coils go inside the Zeus Nano.

Thank you @Geekvape_Official for sending me this tank!

In the (sample) box:

1 x Geekvape Zeus Nano Tank (Pre-installed:Geekvape B series Coil 0.4ohm.25-33W)
1 x Geekvape B series Coil 0.6ohm.15-25W
1 x Drip Tip
1 x Coil Tool
1 x User Manual
1 x Spare parts pack
1 x Spare Glass tube(3.5ml)

Specifications:

Review:

First thing I did was putting it next to my Zeus Subohm, and the Nano really is a baby next to it.

The parts and way of taking apart are exactly the same, just smaller. Quality wise it feels proper and the threading is smooth.

It is easy to replace a coil by unscrewing the base of the tank, just sometimes the bottom O-ring likes to come off while taking off the glass. Unfortunately, there is no juice flow control, so only replacing a coil with the tank almost empty is possible.

For sure prefer the bubble glass due to higher capacity, the straight glass looks nicer though, but 2ml is just a bit too little.

It’s an easy fill with the top-cap fill method, give it a twist and it will unlock. Fill ports are on the small side, but with the fill ports being lowered you can just drop it in there without having to actually put the tip really inside.

With its top airflow it sounds smooth like the Zeus Subohm, airflow ring easily turns and has a stopper when fully opened. I don't like the drip-tip much, it feels too much like MTL. Also, the top if the tank has a very small flat surface, so not all 510's will look nice on this tank. Have been using the Aegis Hero drip tip, much better.

Main difference is the coils compared to Subohm. The boost coils, you might think what the use is of having another tank with the same coils? at least that's what I thought. To my surprise it makes a quite big difference compared to the boost, boost plus and Aegis Hero. The flavor is much more enhanced on this tank. Only reason I could think of is due to the fact there is a proper thicker chamber, which not any of the other devices have. Also, the chimney is made from sticker metal.

Really love this tank more than I thought I would. Enjoying the RDL hits I am getting from this and the flavor is great. The airflow makes it also a nicer vape it being smooth and top airflow. The winner is the 0.4ohm coil vaped at around 31-33 watts. Also, the 0.6ohm performs well, but to me the flavor is better on the 0.4ohm.

Does is perform well as an MTL tank? Yes, it does quote well with the 0.6-ohm coil. The airflow does not allow for a very tight draw, but with the airflow almost entirely closed you can get a nice MTL-hit from this tank, still a bit loose. Flavor on these 0.6ohm coils for MTL is good as well, I enjoy using this as an MTL and RDL tank.

Mentioned this probably on the boost, boost plus and Hero review, but I will mention it again. We need a boost coil that covers the rang from 33-45 watts, simply because the boost fires up to 40 and the hero till 45. A slightly higher wattage coil would also shine on this Zeus Nano.

Received the boost plus adapter as well, and this tank just pairs really well with it. It is like replacing a pod-mod for a single battery mod with a nice RDL tank on top.

Something more on the adapter, the Zeus Subohm fits without overhang, which is 26mm in diameter. I know the Zeus Subohm makes not much sense on the Boost Plus as it needs at least 60w for a proper vape. But a nice 25mm MTL or RDL tank fits nicely on there.

Conclusion:

A surprisingly nice vape. Very nice on top of the Aegis boost plus.

Overall quality is proper, it’s a tank with no issues really and can be used for both MTL and RDL.

One complaint is the top not having a bigger flat surface allowing for wider bottom 510's to look nicely and a wider drip-tip (one from the Hero fits well).

This tank is recommended for those that like a flavorful RDL and are fine having coils that don't go higher than 33w.

A new tank on the official Geekvape site costs 25$, which is not a bad price for what you get.

Thank you.

Sjoerd

Reactions: Shone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread