Not open for further replies.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I've got probably seven or eight zeus rtas, one dual, and two zeus x. I don't use the dual at all and have yet to have issues with any of my seals. I keep 3-4 in rotation and keep the others for back ups. If you want the seal then it's yours. I'm not worried about it. I figure if I have a seal go bad then I can just take the top cap off the dual.

amazing collection, i have built the dual for a friend, i dont have it, which do you have it?

im quite happy cuz i will be putting back on duty a single coil that i have there waiting for spare parts!

Regards,

Reactions: hittman

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Just added these to my Zeus.
$2.25 AOLVAPE Replacement Glass Tank for GeekVape Zeus RTA Atomizer (2-Pack) 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Fit's great and the logo lines up perfectly.:)
Of course it doesn't look as good as the straight glass but the extra capacity is awesome!
The glass seems to be of good quality and thickness.:thumbs:
lurked that link, seems interesting glass, i like straight ones, have broke several bubbles and others, do think zeus single needs more capacity, i find it perfect

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    amazing collection, i have built the dual for a friend, i dont have it, which do you have it?

im quite happy cuz i will be putting back on duty a single coil that i have there waiting for spare parts!

Regards,

I didn’t really care for the dual. I don’t think they were a big hit. I’ve seen them cheap at different places.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    It’s in my doomsday stash box right now. I’ll dig it out again one day. I would trade it for a single.
    well if distance werent that expensive and heartless i would exchange it for a single i have, but is expensive to send it and receive another one... taxes and fees, thanks a lot mate anyway

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    That would probably be expensive to ship even if I gave it to you.
    naaa, i have gotten some attys and mod to test, if is a gift i just need a few things to lower fees, for example:
    shipping from your location to miami, doral, and then from miami to my country will be like $25 bucks, still money, but is a little penny!

Regards,

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 19, 2015
    lurked that link, seems interesting glass, i like straight ones, have broke several bubbles and others, do think zeus single needs more capacity, i find it perfect
    I have never broken a tank luckily.As for capacity.Who doesn't like as much as possible?Also if the topcap seal is hard to get I would prefer not having to take the lid off as often.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I have never broken a tank luckily.As for capacity.Who doesn't like as much as possible?Also if the topcap seal is hard to get I would prefer not having to take the lid off as often.
    the thing is that i vape more salts, so with a pod, mtl rta im quite happy vape the most when driving or watching something, so capacity on tanks for freebase isnt something i need!

Regards,

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread