GeekVape Zeus RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
I think everything is advertised as no leaking now. People get excited about the term " no leaking " like other manufacters make tanks with an intent to make it leak. Ever tank can leak with a bad wick, bad o ring, bad threads, thin juice vs wicking technique. It really is a overly used marketing term in the vape world. Companies have no selling points but doesnt leak and taste good. Maybe this is a rant, I just dont get excited about tanks anymore, differences are minimal now. IMO. I want quality over anything. I wished most of these companies would slow down and try to perfect there vape devices. Instead of pumping out tank after tank after tank

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
I do enjoy the top airflow of my obs nano's and I'm psyched about this Zeus. A lot of manufacturers are getting on board the single coil train which I prefer. Now I'd like to see more top airflow selections like these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2015
Los Angeles
I do enjoy the top airflow of my obs nano's and I'm psyched about this Zeus. A lot of manufacturers are getting on board the single coil train which I prefer. Now I'd like to see more top airflow selections like these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's just me but I was not a fan of the Engine RTA. The top airflow doesn't extend down far enough to get that really saturated vape that I like. The flavor wasn't muted but it was kind of dry.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Maybe it's just me but I was not a fan of the Engine RTA. The top airflow doesn't extend down far enough to get that really saturated vape that I like. The flavor wasn't muted but it was kind of dry.
Are you talking about dual or single?
:offtopic: Copied a couple of your recipes to try. Thanks for sharing.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
The original Dual Coil. I have not used the Single Coil.

:thumb: Let me know what you think of the recipes.
I agree with the dual flavor is lacking, good for nic satisfaction and lung hit. Nano is where the flavor is at. Love my Nanos. Looking forward to trying the Zeus.
The rest of my diy should be delivered today. Yeah. Ready to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread