Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Had to pull the trigger on this one myself. Ordered a SS from fastech use coupon code MAP for $10 off and free shipping. I'll be pleasantly surprised to receive vape mail about a month from now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was wondering if you had pulled the trigger.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
I'm a little intrigued by the pharaoh mini that's just coming out as well but after the engine nano's I've become a huge top airflow fan. That's what I like about the Zeus. I'd like to see more top airflow tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I wasn't a fan of top airflow until I got the OBS Nano. I already recognized the damage to mods from leaky tanks so I stocked up on RTDAs so that my new mods would hopefully last longer. The OBS Nano and Engine filled the void for out and about no leak tanks so that I could keep my RDTAs and RDAs for home use. I hope the Zeus will perform as well as the OBS Nano, If so I will be ordering more.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Pretty mixed review. Fingers crossed.

You have to remember that reviews are very subjective. For example if I was reviewing the Zeus I wouldn't like it because I don't like single coil attys. That's just me. There are alot of people that LOVE single coil attys. Good for them it's just not for me.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
You have to remember that reviews are very subjective. For example if I was reviewing the Zeus I wouldn't like it because I don't like single coil attys. That's just me. There are alot of people that LOVE single coil attys. Good for them it's just not for me.
I've learned not to put a lot of stock in reviews. For all his antics, Pugs is a straight shooter. He said it is a good rta, just over thought. I do agree with that, deck is far from perfect. AF on Zeus intrigues me and I'm still looking forward to giving it a go.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I've learned not to put a lot of stock in reviews. For all his antics, Pugs is a straight shooter. He said it is a good rta, just over thought. I do agree with that, deck is far from perfect. AF on Zeus intrigues me and I'm still looking forward to giving it a go.
When it comes to reviewers there are a few I like and most of the rest I think are idiots. I like Mike Vapes because he shows the build decks up clise and puts a build in. I like the Vaping Biker because he seems to be brutally honest. I like Zophie Vapes because she's cute and funny. Tony B is ok for squonk stuff but he repeats himself ALOT. That can get annoying.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread