Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Same here Major. I have NOT had a package take this long from FT since the old days 4-5 years ago! Tics me off.
    It's not just FT.
    I've been waiting a few weeks on packages from FT, 3F, Health Cabin, Gearbest and Heavens Gifts

KGB7

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    Rockville, MD
    Returned the dna mod and got a Fuchai for now. Great mod for $45.
    Also got Ni80 Clapton wire at the same time. Lots of vapor but the flavor is muted, I think I used too much cotton, will have to rewick.

Pics are big, not much I can do to make them smaller on a iPhone.

Attachments

• 35709D64-4ED5-442C-8AF7-137A2053F8A2.jpeg
      35709D64-4ED5-442C-8AF7-137A2053F8A2.jpeg
      478.5 KB · Views: 73
    • C521EA20-EE72-4C29-9A8B-D793ADCFC20C.jpeg
      C521EA20-EE72-4C29-9A8B-D793ADCFC20C.jpeg
      1 MB · Views: 69

KGB7

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    Rockville, MD
    Got mine today, after the slowest boat from china, and im almost already over it
    Rebuilt it 5 times, all the "leakproof" tank does is leak...juice right into my gob
    Im a bit over drinking my juice, id rather vape it
    To make it even worse, the minute you turn it upside down to take the deck out (again) the remainder of the tank of juice pours out...like ...? leakproof my ....
    Any help appreciated

For the moment im back to my Lemo 2 and SMM...never leak...

Where does it leak from??
    Also check the 510 pin, mine was loose when I got it.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2016
    Either you have not used enough wick or two small a diameter coil is what it sounds like. I watched DJlsbvapes yt video and coiled/wicked using his recommendations. The only issue I've had is spitback when I used muji. KGD, egyptian cotton, and kendo gold all worked well for me.

Me too have had spitback issue, but it is only when I use a particular ejuice, with my favorite ejuice, I got no spitback.

My only problem now is, I like to chain vape and I like long slow and gentle draw, at 30-35 watts, quite often I felt my Delrin drip tip becoming too hot. Because I have addicted to Merlin drip tip since the Merlin era, I don't know what to do...? May be I need to lower the watts.

BigEgo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2013
    Alabama
    I would like to amend my review (on the previous page). I said the flavor was "meh" - not great but not bad. I will revise that.

The truth is that it depends on the coil. I wasn't impressed with the included braided coils and I wasn't impressed with my simple 7 wrap Ti temp control coil either. However, today I received my shipment from Lightning Vapes -- a spool of SS 316 clapton wire (24/36 gauge). I wrapped it 6 times around a 3.5mm bit, threw it in there and the flavor is popping now on my DNA-200 at 450F. It's still not the greatest flavor ever, but it is certainly good for a large bore/wide open airflow tank.

I am still impressed with the smoothness of the vape. It doesn't snap/crackle/pop, never gurgles, doesn't leak and doesn't flood. Sound is important to me because I Skype a lot during video gaming sessions and I know my gaming buddies get sick of my e-cig draw noise. So the quieter the tank, the less they bother me about it. ;)

I get really good vapor even when vaping in TC mode. I have no problems with the vapor production.

So, overall, if you're into direct lung vaping, like single coil decks and want a very sharp looking tank, I think it's worth a try at $30. Just be warned that's it 25mm and won't look perfect on mods designed for 22/23mm attys.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Returned the DNA mod and got a Fuchai for now. Great mod for $45.
    Also got Ni80 Clapton wire at the same time. Lots of vapor but the flavor is muted, I think I used too much cotton, will have to rewick.

Pics are big, not much I can do to make them smaller on a iPhone.
    Looks nice on the Fuchai!

KGB7

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    Rockville, MD
    I’m liking Ni80 wire. I got a spool of Clapton, 24/36. It heats up fast and cools fast. Very clean flavor.

6 wraps, 3mm id, and the coil lights up at 10watts real fast.

At 20watts, big vapor production with Clapton Ni80. I’m impressed, better than with SS316L/317L, imo.

Going to try Fused Clapton next.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I’m liking Ni80 wire. I got a spool of Clapton, 24/36. It heats up fast and cools fast. Very clean flavor.

Fuchai and Zeus are a handsome pair. Since using ss ni80 tastes a bit off. I used to use it quite a lot. Prefer ni80 over kanthal.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017

At 20watts, big vapor production with Clapton Ni80. I’m impressed, better than with SS316L/317L, imo.

I like the NI80 wire the best too! Burns cleaner,taste is cleaner, seems to gunk up less to me too! NI80 came installed in my Crius ll and loved that wire so much that I bought a 10 pack and it is now installed in all my RTAs!

KGB7

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    Rockville, MD
    Fuchai and Zeus are a handsome pair. Since using ss ni80 tastes a bit off. I used to use it quite a lot. Prefer ni80 over kanthal.

I haven’t spent a penny over the past 2 years on Vaping hardware.
    Now I might go broke before Xmas...lol. So much new stuff out there and I want to try it all. :banana:

I just keep telling my self that I deserve it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I haven’t spent a penny over the past 2 years on Vaping hardware.
    Now I might go broke before Xmas...lol. So much new stuff out there and I want to try it all. :banana:

I just keep telling my self that I deserve it.
    Come join us on the Shinyitis Support thread. :lol:

KGB7

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    Rockville, MD
    Me too have had spitback issue, but it is only when I use a particular ejuice, with my favorite ejuice, I got no spitback.

My only problem now is, I like to chain vape and I like long slow and gentle draw, at 30-35 watts, quite often I felt my Delrin drip tip becoming too hot. Because I have addicted to Merlin drip tip since the Merlin era, I don't know what to do...? May be I need to lower the watts.

I’m the same way, slow long draw, even with ijoy limitless rdta at 35w.
    But when I’m Vaping on RDA once in a blue moon, I like to walk on the wild side and crank it up to 100w.

With Ni80 Clapton coil in Zeus, I’ve been Vaping at 17w for the past hour. Tank and drip tip are cool and I’m getting my nicotine fix. Life is good. :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread