GeekVape Zeus X mesh RTA, P3cx3's Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Zeus rta Family: Zeus X Mesh
This world might sound familiar to you if you have a great taste for flavor and a quite suppressive top airflow design can be!

IMG_2902.jpg

This time I will let know several important things about this amazing sample our friends at Geekvape have sent! I feel bad for the late review, but anyhow I am about the strip this amazing whole new adventure, this time with the new Zeus X Mesh edition, flavorful combination on a rta that does not need special presentations!

What do our friends sent us for this episode:

IMG_2891.jpg

1x: spare glass (bubble glass)
1x “T” tool
1x spare driptip (black)
1x mesh bending tool
1x spare o-rings and parts bag
2x 0.17 ohm N80 mesh (18*6.2*01mm) + 2x cotton treads
2x 0.2 ohm KA1 mesh (18*6.2*01mm) + 2x cotton treads
1x Zeus X mesh rta

IMG_2887.jpg

First details:
This device as the past Zeus X dual coil version is finely detailed, aesthetics are amazing on this design.

It looks mostly the same as its predecessor, with a fine “Geekvape” engraving over the airflow ring, what a quite solid detail! I did like it a lot, also I did compared the decks, mesh and dual coil version are compatible between each other , same etched Zeus brand on tank chamber; the inner chamber are modular with the airflow inlets sided, solid shaped and detailed RTA.

Filling like the past Zeus is top and almost impossible to miss, well placed, 100% leak-proof, and a tricky device to wick, after all is my very first experience with mesh decks.

Building…. Uhm, how it was?
IMG_2889.jpg

Well for being my first time with no experience at all besides watching some videos over the web, my 1st try was decent enough. Decided to give a 2-week mark to each mesh, some interesting inputs:

The KA1 st for 2 weeks, here is the highlight:

This build provide an amazing flavor at lower temps so battery consumption is positively affected, Advise for single cell mod users this tank suits perfectly fine!!! A must to try.

I use mostly my aegis legend for everyday vaping, sometimes being replaced by my aegis X mod, this time for a test purpose decided to go 2 weeks test Ka1 talking about power ranges of: 45W to 65W, providing amazing and cold vape, flavor notes weren’t from this world!

The flavor stand for the whole time, the cotton lasted me 1 week perfectly clean until I tried a sweet candy and chocolate desert flavor, the 2 weeks mark, done with some ugly cottons, so beware with very sweet juices.

Not recommend to go beyond that, is a single mesh and slim mesh RTA, by the way dry hits are nasty on mesh.

Ni80 Mesh, 2 weeks mark:

Well, as expected and well known, the Ni80 mesh did took less to bring strong and amazing fad vape!
Even at the same power ranges the ni80 response is massive, compared to KA1; So I stayed pretty much on the 50-55’s regarding power, about the flavor, well the same, impressive to get this tasty and bright flavor at low temps, as a coil and dual coil user, im totally impressed, regarding battery consumption, flavor production and also clouds, this thank runs better for my taste with ni80 mesh.

With some tasty but quite sweet juices the wick gets dirt close by the 2 weeks mark, juice consumption according your draw might be affected, is a thirsty Tank.

Some comments:

Really liked a lot the power ranges, battery consumption but the juice consumption might be a thing to consider also could get quite warm if you chain vape.

Nice tools and spare parts, they keep you covered.

Is a real leak-proof tank, but beware your wick and thin juice, spit backs with mesh are a bit bolder!

Cons:
  • tricky to build, it does need cotton!!!
  • Can be a thirsty Tanks for hard hitters!
  • The base might need a little extra grip to un-screw
  • Not regular mesh size, special size.

Special thanks for this sample and precise and exact shipping over the current situation, also for taking me on list; I really hope my brief review and comments might help new users to get this amazing and lovely RTA on your gear up!
So glad to share and contribute! Have a hug my friends, stay tuned cuz there is another review at the next corner!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread