General Request for advice on juice... looking to expand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCWDragon

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Hey All and thanks in advance.
I started vaping to get off the analogs after far too many years. Smoke free now since 2/13 and loving it. I was a menthol smoker so have stayed with menthol e-juice as I made my way down on the nic scale. I am and have been at 6mg nic for several 3-4 months now and think I'm ready to vary my vaping flavors!
First off are their any flavors that vape well with 0 nic? Also, and I know that this is very subjective, what are "good" 0 nic flavors? So for my exp with 0 nic has not been good. I do prefer fruity/minty type flavors.
IF it helps my current setup is:
SMOKTech SID with 2000mah efest batteries
Vivi Nova Fate glass tank 1.5 ohm or innokin iClear 30 and 16 with 2.5 ohm
Thanks!

BCWDragon

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I would guess it should taste better. No nicotine to muddy the flavor. There are places that let you mix and match flavors to your hearts content, ECBlend is one, or you may just want to go down the DIY road.

:toast:

I thought about DIY but don't want the chemicals in the house with my small kids that get into everything;).

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I vape mine at 18mg. I imagine it would taste the same or perhaps better with no nic
As far as steeping time I really can't say as I have pretty decent amount of juice on hand always and generally when i get a new juice I don't touch it for a while.
The Hawk Sauce I had for probably 6 weeks weeks before I tried it. That wasn't so much a steeping issue as it was I was just vaping other stuff until I finally decided to give it a try.

There is a long running Mt Baker Thread where I am sure You can get advice on not only Hawk Sauce but any juice MBV offers in better detail than I can give.

BCWDragon

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I vape mine at 18mg. I imagine it would taste the same or perhaps better with no nic
As far as steeping time I really can't say as I have pretty decent amount of juice on hand always and generally when i get a new juice I don't touch it for a while.
The Hawk Sauce I had for probably 6 weeks weeks before I tried it. That wasn't so much a steeping issue as it was I was just vaping other stuff until I finally decided to give it a try.

There is a long running Mt Baker Thread where I am sure You can get advice on not only Hawk Sauce but any juice MBV offers in better detail than I can give.

Thanks for that Thread! I'm still new to the forum so not great at finding the good info ;-)

Thevaporchef.com has Honey Pearry, an absolutely delicious combination of melon, pear and strawberry with a cooling sensation. I live in Florida and it's strange, even when the tank is warm from sitting in my work vehicle, it still vapes cool and soothing like mint or menthol, but without the taste. I really, really couldn't recommend it any higher, it has gotten massive thumbs up from reddit, these forums, and my own personal experience. The Vapor Chef is a wizard.

The same site also has "Frosty" fruit flavors, those have the same cooling additive and are all delicious.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
Go SAMPLES!!!!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/439892-suppliers-sampler-juice.html
I've been analog free since Jan. 10, 2013, so you've got the bug I got about a month ago........nic levels and different flavors. I've got samples coming out of my ears right now, but it's actually been a lot of fun. And for some crazy reason my nic level tolerance has gone down, I don't know why. Was at 18-24 mgs and now 12mg or less seems to be where I'm at.:ohmy:

My advice.........yep, samples. If you come upon a site that gives you like 4 samples you can choose from and you see 8 you want to try, order 2 sample packages.;)

I've tried like 15 different vendors, no kidding, since I started about 2 months ago. I was at 24mgs Nic. at the beginning and just went down to 18 & some 12. Although I haven't tried 0 nic. juice I can give you some of my thoughts on the better vendors I have tried. As someone said earlier the Vapor chef is really good but am letting his stuff steep longer, just tried Mister E-Liquid and for me collectively I found the most juices in one place that were amazing! I like a lot of flavor and asked them to add an extra shot. They were more than happy to do this for me and service was excellent. If you like fruity flavors I highly rec. the Pure Michigan. I can't stop using this stuff. Also, if you like cake try the Strawberry Angel. VapeNectar is AH-Mazing as well. Nicoticket's Betelgeuse is very good, I'll be ordering a large bottle of that as well. I asked him to add an extra shot of flavor and sweetness and for me it was perfect. I have a major sweet tooth tho so you might want to try it as is. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking for but I thought since these flavors are so good with 12-18mgs of nic in them they are prob. even better with 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread