generic rn4081 batt and atty compatible with no. 7 micro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dottie Digi

Sep 13, 2010
Austin, TX
Hi there!

I have a no. 7 micro e cigg and oh man how it is super expensive! i have been buying the replacement batteries and attys online for over 70 bucks and i've been trying to find more websites that sell the same batteries and attys. i found this site "litecigusa", and they sell rn4081 batt and attys for significantly cheaper than the other website for no. 7 micro! If i buy an rn 4081 atty on that site, will it hook up to a no. 7 micro battery? I noticed that on the no. 7 micro, the atty has a "bridge" but on the generic model on the website, it does not...at least what i see in the picture. I am getting really frustrated with the no. 7, cause it does not last long and i feel like all the parts are defaulty for an expensive price. i feel like i'm wasting so much moneyyy.
If not, i'm thinking about just buying a cheaper Joye510 model (hello-016). what does anyone think of that one as well?

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Hi there!

I have a no. 7 micro e cigg and oh man how it is super expensive! i have been buying the replacement batteries and attys online for over 70 bucks and i've been trying to find more websites that sell the same batteries and attys. i found this site "litecigusa", and they sell rn4081 batt and attys for significantly cheaper than the other website for no. 7 micro! If i buy an rn 4081 atty on that site, will it hook up to a no. 7 micro battery? I noticed that on the no. 7 micro, the atty has a "bridge" but on the generic model on the website, it does not...at least what i see in the picture. I am getting really frustrated with the no. 7, cause it does not last long and i feel like all the parts are defaulty for an expensive price. i feel like i'm wasting so much moneyyy.
If not, i'm thinking about just buying a cheaper Joye510 model (hello-016). what does anyone think of that one as well?

The rn4081 atomizers has a bridge, of course it is just recessed into the casing. Now a DSE 103 has the same battery threads as the rn4081 but the bridge sticks up over the casing. Thus while you can put a DSE103 atomizer and cart combo on an rn4081 and it works fine the cart from a DSE103 will not quite fit on an rn4081 atomizer.

I suspect that what you have is a really a DSE 103. If so and if you buy generic rn4081 cartomizers or rn4081 atomizers and cart combos or just the rn4081 atomizer and drip - they will work fine on your batteries - and vise verse. It is just if you use the old fashion carts that you will need to keep them with there proper atomizers (am I making sense??)

Anyway I bought a generic rn4081 from litecigusa in July and it still works great. Another place to get generic rn4081 parts (esp. good cheap cartomizers) is azsmokefree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread