• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Genesee county brick and mortar vape store/cafe to be opening soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Welcome to Ahlusion

I emailed the owners...store will probably be somewhere along the Miller Rd/Genesee Valley Mall area, and Channel 12 already has a story ready to go for when they open. No firm location or opening date as of yet...but I'm excited since this is about 15 minutes from where I live!
Has anyone tried their juice? I'm going to get some when I'm ready to make an order next...website looks very nice.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Hey mist, I hope to make it to the meet next weekend!
I'll try some of their juice too, hope I like it because a B&M store nearby would be so cool. So far I've been mainly relying on BWB (for complex flavors) and Ms T's (for sweet, gooey flavors) but would love to support a Michigan vendor. Oops, haven't tried Mr e-liquid yet, that's also on my to-try list.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Hey mist, I hope to make it to the meet next weekend!
I'll try some of their juice too, hope I like it because a B&M store nearby would be so cool. So far I've been mainly relying on BWB (for complex flavors) and Ms T's (for sweet, gooey flavors) but would love to support a Michigan vendor. Oops, haven't tried Mr E-Liquid yet, that's also on my to-try list.

most of Dan's (Mr. E-Liquid) juice that I've tried is pretty good. Dan and Dave are a couple of great guys too. I would definitely suggest you give them a try.
Kalamazoo Vapor Shop is also a good MI vender.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Just thought I'd drop in and say a word about Ahlusion's juices....AWESOME...is the best way to describe them! :D I have been vaping their juices for about 6 months now and have found them all to be very true to taste. Wlad and Alley are also great people and will go above & beyond to make sure you are happy with your flavors. I live about 2.5 hrs. from where they are suppose to open their store, but I will definetly be making the journey up there when they do open, just so I can finally meet them in person. Nice thing right now is I always receive my order the very next day after they ship....we share the same sort center. ;) Also very impressed with their packing. All orders come in a box and each bottle has a sealed band around the lid and then are shrink wrapped in bubble wrap!

If you have never tried them I would highly recommend you check them out & they have added alot of new flavors recently too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread