• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Genesis Maxi & LV - How to Properly Clean them? The smell and taste always lingers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
Hey guys!

I do not know why but whenever I wash my genesis-style tanks (I'm using the Genesis Maxi, and I just got the Genesis LV which I love very much!), the smells till lingers.

1) For the Genesis Maxi, I tried using a syringe and squirting hot water and then shaking it out, doesn't work
2) Tried normal tap water, doesn't work for both Maxi and LV
3) Try washing the entire thing and soaking it doesn't work with the Maxi and LV

Therefore, I was just wondering whether anybody actually has cleaned their maxi out properly without having any smells or taste lingering. By smell, I mean there's the smell of the previous e-liquid after rinsing it out many times. And by taste I mean there's a foul/expired/dirty taste of the previous vape as an underlying note under the new flavor (I'm vaping Atomic Bomb which is very strong, but I can still taste a very bad taste of the previous juice).

Cheers, and thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited:

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
Try washing with alcohol!

Tank will crack unfortunately D:

Linkin, have you tried dry burning after squirting water in e tank and draining it out?

Give it a try. It could be your wick that's gunked up badly.

I always do that and I actually squirt the water through the wick, still the same results. Like, the tank for the Maxi is sealed, so I just squirt the water through the filling hole and through the gap hole in the SS wick around 5-10 times, and then I shake it out and dry burn. Doesn't work D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread