Genesis Vape - Leather and Nylon Accessories for your Gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
Hi, I'm Thomas and I'm the founder of Genesis vape. We've been working on custom, hand-made leather products for mechanical mods / PV / APV. Our leather is top grain leather and we use heavy duty tread for our stitching. It's rugged, and meant to last! We're nearing the final revisions to our initial product line, and I wanted to show what the products look like right now. For preorder information, sign up for our newsletter at our website. Once preorders are live, all leather preorders will receive a free personalization option with your choice of initials.

23rxUSY.jpg

1. Genesis Slide
This is our "basic" version of a leather holster for your standard 22 mm diameter mod (also fits many of the APV out there too, that are 22 mm in diameter, like the eVic Supreme). We use a thicker, full leather body construction for better durability. The holster uses a metal clip that fits easily but securely over a belt or pocket. This holster is available in standard black shown above, and a very nice distressed brown leather shown below:

txc6hud.jpg

2. Genesis Slide+
This is an upgraded version of our Genesis Slide. This version has all the same features, except a rotating metal clip instead of a fixed metal clip. The steel rotating mechanism is tough and will stay at the fixed angle that you choose. Also, the holster interior is velvet lined and padded, to provide superior protection. This is available in the same black and distressed brown colors as the base model. No pictures of this one at the moment, but it'll look about the same as the Slide, just a couple mm wider to accommodate the rotating clip mechanism.

3. Genesis Slide NX
This is the ballistic nylon version of the Slide. The Slide NX will not feature the velvet padded lining of the Slide+, but it will have the rotating metal clip.

1GBU4mll.jpg
N1DzKrOl.jpg

4. Genesis Snap One
This is a completely new idea that we're working on. It's a "snap" holder, that you can use as a holster if you want, or a general mod / PV holder wherever you want. A neat idea that works well is using the metal clip to attach onto the plastic side pocket in your car. The Snap One is constructed in the same quality and fashion as the Genesis Slide.

wsCXrOl.jpg
osAAkpw.gif

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
I'm interested in a mod holster that I can mount on like my ape hangers.

Maybe way to cut slits in the back as if sliding it on a belt, then I could zip tie it to the bar and have the mod just clip in.

Sorry for the late response, it's been busy trying to get everything prepared for release. I'll keep that in mind for a second generation version of the holsters.

Last edited:

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
How about a Slide style holster with some sort of flap to secure the APV from falling, Maybe some sort of split top that would fit on both sides of the atomizer.

We've tested some closed top designs, and didn't like the extra bulk it had. We'll continue to test out different ideas and see what we come up with though. As far as the APV falling out, that's unlikely with the Slide+ because of the padding that "grips" onto the APV. The SlideNX doesn't have the padding however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread