• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give you a heads-up & let you know about Gentlemen's Reserve. They've been in business since 2009, in their local area...but have now decided to branch out to the rest of Canada, via the web!

Gentlemen's Reserve is run by a very nice guy named Daniel. He has a lot of goodies that you won't find elsewhere in Canada. From Tasty Vapor juices...to the GGTS mod!

You can visit them here: The Gentlemen's Reserve

(Yes, that's grbc.co...it's .co, not .com. Note: At the moment, the site is having some display issues in IE7. If you use Firefox, everything should work fine.)

Most of you know that I DIY my juices (vaping a dee-licious new Dragonfruit juice right now in fact, made with the new flavour of the same name from Perfumer's Apprentice)...and that I vape with the beautiful ProVari. I think the ProVari is an infinitely better mod, on several counts. But hey, it's a big vaping world & there's room for variety! Plus I know that Daniel is a good guy. He'll take care of ya.

And everyone loves good juices, right? Well as far as juices go...I've only heard great things about Tasty Vapors. Those of you who vape them know what I'm talking about. So how nice will it be to have a Canadian source? To date, he has the following Tasty Vapor juices:

- Atomic Cinnacide
- Bananas Foster
- Café Macchiato
- Café Mocha
- Candycaine
- Chocolate Cherry
- Caramel Popcorn
- Cherry Cola
- Orange CreamPop
- Peach Melba
- Pineapple/Orange/Banana
- Raspberry Cough Drop
- Spiced Cider
- Spiced Rum
- Strawberry Colada
- Tastyfinger
- Ultimate Vanilla

He also offers samplers! What more could you want?

He also had a wide line of his own Gentlemen's Reserve juices! I'm sure that some of you will definitely dig the interesting & varied tobacco flavours he has, for example. There are samplers for these too!

He even offers flavourless liquid w/nic for DIY-ers - and unlike other vendors, it comes in a 70/30 PG-VG mix. So all you need to do is add flavouring. PM me if you want to know more about that, ok?

So in short, this is a wonderful supplier - not new to supplying or the vaping scene, but new to the Canadian community at large - and he has the goods! Goods that no one else in Canada has. Which makes him a very welcome addition. I encourage every vaper to take a look-see (...in Firefox, lol). Once more, here's the link:

The Gentlemen's Reserve

Happy vaping friends!
FVxh8.gif

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I've been creeping these guys for a few days now. I was working on a GGTS deal with another member, but if it falls through I'll be sending my business to GR. I really want to try some of his flavours.

Somebody a few weeks ago wrote a review on "Cherry Cola" from another vendor. They didn't even like actual cherry cola but said it is their new all-day vape. After reading their review, I really want to try the Cherry Cola at GR.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I've been creeping these guys for a few days now. I was working on a GGTS deal with another member, but if it falls through I'll be sending my business to GR. I really want to try some of his flavours.

Somebody a few weeks ago wrote a review on "Cherry Cola" from another vendor. They didn't even like actual cherry cola but said it is their new all-day vape. After reading their review, I really want to try the Cherry Cola at GR.
Not too much choice there. GR is the distributor for Canada, you can;t order from elsewhere besides the classifieds.

moonshucka

Aug 4, 2011
CanaDUH
Hey Guys n Gals..
So I got some samples(5) from GR...so far, so , so, soooo good!
i've only tried one flavour thus far and im convinced!
so whats this flavour that is So, SO,SOoo good? you may be asking yourself ...Well i'll tell ya! are you ready? here it is folks *drum roll please* TV Pineapple Orange Banana!
lets face it folks, whats not to love?...its like a tropical explosion in my mouth! Can you say that you've had a tropical explosion in your mouth? if not give, this luscious vape-tacular juice a try ..I couldnt vape this one all day just because i like to switch it up but it is a super nice treat! I cant wait to try my next GR juice.. TV Cafe Machiatto, I'll let you guys know what i think :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread