Genuine Joytech Cartomizer (No I'm not kidding. It's new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Hi all,

Well, I received a bunch of Joytech 510 Cartomizers from Cignot (Yes I paid for them). These are something *new*.

These are initial impressions, and I'll do a full video review when I have more time on them.

First off, let me say that I do not like Cartomizers. The KR808 types burn too hot for me, and seriously disrupt the flavor of the juices I like. So those kits are available to me, but are rarely used. Also, played with a CE2 which I did not like.

Personally, I like the 510 atomizer, with cartridges, and various cart mods. And vaping is something that happens all the time in my life... constant.

The new cartos vape like a 510 atty. I kid you not. Just like a 510 atomizer.

The main difference is vapor consistency and juice capacity. The cartomizers hold close to 1ml, and vape strong until the dreaded "dry hit".

My initial impression is that these are truly "ready for prime time". I've only emptied one of these 4 times, but it has accepted four refills without a reduction in quality.

In case of overfill, I've also found out that you can use a syringe to pull out the excess juice...

So what are the negatives?

Well, like the eGoMega cartomizers, there is a fill port that is only accessible by disassembling the mouthpiece, inserting a syringe to break a seal on the fill port, and then filling with 1ml of juice. (I've gone with 4/5ths of a ML just to avoid over filling)

That is about what I can tell you. First impression... massive success.

I'm going to beat the hell out of a few of them for a week or two and do an indepth review of them.

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
Am curious what you tried them on. I have some joye cartomizers that I bought early on and filled one using the condom and taryn spin. Found that it was a bit too "airy" for me on regular 510 batts. But since I now have some Rivas and vGos, but haven't tried it on that, was curious if having a cone device would help (thinking it would) and wondered how these new cartos are with similar coned devices.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Am curious what you tried them on. I have some joye cartomizers that I bought early on and filled one using the condom and taryn spin. Found that it was a bit too "airy" for me on regular 510 batts. But since I now have some Rivas and vGos, but haven't tried it on that, was curious if having a cone device would help (thinking it would) and wondered how these new cartos are with similar coned devices.

I'm pretty sure you cannot fill these with the condom method or spin.

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
I'm pretty sure you cannot fill these with the condom method or spin.

Sorry - my post may have had TMI regarding what I was asking.:oops:

Had wanted to know what device(s) that you tried these new cartos on (i.e., a standard model, an ego or one of its clones using a cone, or an "open" or box mod)? Am wanting to try other cartos (for out and about) but the draw has been too airy for me. :?:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Hi all,

Well, I received a bunch of Joytech 510 Cartomizers from Cignot (Yes I paid for them). .

I would love to try them out, where did they come from?

:)

Cignot have been getting new stuff from Joye recently - I was wondering about these myself - looking frward to your 'final' reviews.

WinningQuitter

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
A2 MI
Hi there cozzicon,

Just to be sure, when you say they taste like an atty, you mean there isn't that nasty burning metal taste like in a lot of other cartos?

I tried the 808, the 510 cartos and now the nJoy 2n1s, and they all seem to have that same flavor (to varying degrees).

I've settled for the nJoy ones, despite being twice as much, because they have that flavor the least of all the ones I tried.

If so, I'm pumped :) I just ordered a few packs. Can't wait to try them :)

Thanks for the heads up on these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread