German Ser Glight Genius RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Having run across a video by Todd on this tank, then finding many more in German, I'm wondering if anyone here on the forum has or has used this tank? Yes it's a big monster, but it looks so incredibly interesting. Really like the idea of the steel cable wicks, and just laying the cotton on top of the wick ends. I understand steel cable (as well as mesh) wick incredibly well. Seems the authentic is unavailable right now but there is a nice looking clone out there. Would like to hear if anyone has used this? Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
You can do mesh/cable wicks with all RDTAs that provide a dripperstyle juicewell, like the Orcish or MadDog RDTA for example, and I think it works really, really good.
When using cables however, I tend to remove the inner core. But then again it's easier to use meshrolls. So... I'm no fan of cables either.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I did see a short vid by Todd where he rolled up mesh tightly and used that to wick up the rdta in the same manner.....seems to have wicked really well. I did order the clone of the tank, so this will be an interesting experiment. Interesting to get your folks take on this.
Oh it does wick really well.. up to a point. If I was a mtl vaper it’s probably all I’d use. Mesh/cable have some big advantages. It can be dry burned for one so you can have a wick/coil that lasts years. The flavor is exceptionally clean, it’s quite rugged. The problem comes with larger DL devices. The things will only move so much liquid because they only have so much usable surface area.

Reactions: mimöschen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread