Get a FREE 15ml Bottle of ULTRApure E-Liquid - Enter the Video Contest from InnoVapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I have decided to give everyone who enters our video contest a FREE 15ml bottle of ULTRApure e-liquid, available in 9 Flavors and 6 Strengths! Made in the USA VG Liquid!

All you have to do is post here that you are planning on entering and then submit your video. Once we see your video submitted we'll ship your liquid for FREE!

Here is the link to the contest thread for the details:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/72906-innovapor-video-contest-panasonic-42-plasma-hdtv-grand-prize.html

Here is a link to the contest page on the InnoVapor.com where you can upload the video:

Review Videos: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

Everybody wins, at least some free liquid!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Oh, I'm totally stoked now... I'm getting some of the best juice ever so I can vape my head off watchin killer movies on my shiny new TV!

And yes, my vid has been submitted:)

yep, your video is up and your free liquid will be shipping out! Email: Innovapor@gmail.com

put "free 15ml" in the subject line an let us kjow your liquid flavor/strenghth and don't forget your shipping address!

Cheers,

Noah

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Tanner,

Thank you very much for encouraging others to join in on the video reviews!

Yes... even if you do not feel you need to have another large TV or Ipod, we would still love to see your review videos!!

These videos are not just for winning things, they are for helping others understand the products we offer as well as the world of vaping to those that are new to the scene.

Again thanks Tanner, and thanks for your submission of your video!

Millie

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Okay,
My videos are up and everyone else don't worry about yours...
I haven't been to bed yet. Damn, I keep looking better every day.. I am up to, what 1,00 hits already.. hehehe
Just Kidding everyone..
That will be a nice 42" Plasma!!
I knew InnoVapor ROCKED more than with the JUICE!!!!!!!!!:lol::evil::p
I just ran out of Liquid from Innovapor too.
To bad you don't take PP!!
I would order a 125ml bottle right now!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Okay,
My videos are up and everyone else don't worry about yours...
I haven't been to bed yet. Damn, I keep looking better every day.. I am up to, what 1,00 hits already.. hehehe
Just Kidding everyone..
That will be a nice 42" Plasma!!
I knew InnoVapor ROCKED more than with the JUICE!!!!!!!!!:lol::evil::p
I just ran out of Liquid from Innovapor too.
To bad you don't take PP!!
I would order a 125ml bottle right now!

Oh we took PP, just that PP would not take us. they froze are account because we deal in the "unsavory e-cig" business (of course they let the big guys roll on like TW, maybe cause they are Brits?)

Email us with your flavor/strength Stubear and we will get your FREE 15ml sent out!

Just put free 15ml in the subject line. innovapor@gmail.com

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Last edited:

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Hi Noah,
Just got my order in and TY, TY, TY!!!!
I am going to LOVE this juice soooooooooo much!!!!
I couldn't wait any longer to start puffing away on it..
I feel like a junkie with this juice.. LOL

We are happy to hear that you are fully enjoying the fluid.... It is our goal, and Noah's personal mission to bring you the best that there is in personal vaporizing products.

Thank you again for all the feedback that you have given us.

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Oh I misread I thought it was a free bottle to review then you send me a bottle to review.

We do have a group that we are listing for reviewing the fluid.

I will place you on that list and in a bit you will get a PM from me and we will send you a sample, it is not however a 15ml bottle. Then you can do the review and submit, however I can not guarantee that the sample will make it before the contest for the TV closes.

Thank you again,

If you would not like to be on the list please let me know

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread