Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
OK.... My site was hosted by microsoft office live small business. They have now changed platforms and my site is not working. :( I'm not sure that the emails will work either soooo

In the meantime, if you need to contact me please use Wood.Artist.01@gmail.com until I can straighten this out.

Thank you,
ßrąd

caponespops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
CT
Bocote frame / buckeye burl

100_1486.jpg

Wow that's a beauty!!!!!

gorman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
Milan, Italy
Ok Brad, I know you work a lot, you have a family, everything... but please, be moved by compassion. Tonight I *dreamt* about receiving a package from you, inside there were my Grips but in a sort of unfinished, rough form, not the works of art that I've always admired in pictures. :ohmy:

A nightmare, a real nightmare. :unsure:

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Wow..so glad I 'popped' in here..those are just gorgeous! Really nice...you do some fantastic work*....love that 'grip'..some beautiful wood...love them * take good care..good luck to you....* View attachment 100890
Thank you :blush:

Ok Brad, I know you work a lot, you have a family, everything... but please, be moved by compassion. Tonight I *dreamt* about receiving a package from you, inside there were my Grips but in a sort of unfinished, rough form, not the works of art that I've always admired in pictures. :ohmy:

A nightmare, a real nightmare. :unsure:
LOL... no worries, that would not happen ;) It was only a bad dream

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Looks good my friend, I wish my site looked as professional!

Thanks Brian... I'm not a webmaster LOL but I'm trying... took me all week to get it live again and to this point :p hopefully should all be good by the end of the weekend. Now I need to straighten out the email situation :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread