Status
Not open for further replies.

corruption42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
In my own little world
I have a grip with the catch cup same as the one in brads pics post #611. How is the cup fixed on, push fit or glue? anyone tell me how to remove it without damage to the grip please. Want to use a genisis on it. Thanks in anticipation.

Couldn't you use a 510 to 510 adapter? Should give you enough clearance, and it won't matter if its sealed or unsealed, as long as it makes contact.

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
If you don't want to use an adapter for a cosmetic reason, you can still sand the catch cup down a bit. If the connector is not too deep down the CC, it will only take a minute or two with the right tool. that's what I did this morning to use an ERA on this beauty:

seda6ara.jpg

edu8atur.jpg

I now have two of these jewels with me, let me tell you how thankful I am once again (in a different language) Tuxine :wub:

7y5eqany.jpg

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
I have a grip with the catch cup same as the one in brads pics post #611. How is the cup fixed on, push fit or glue? anyone tell me how to remove it without damage to the grip please. Want to use a genisis on it. Thanks in anticipation.

Yes, about 1 minute on a grinder and it can be ground down nicely to fit any rebuildable as Aidreon did ;) (the cups are epoxied and sealed with an oring on the underside where the connector goes through)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread