Where Can I Get A......? Get a Joyestick V2 or V3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuneBuggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Near the Outer Banks of NC
Healthcabin has a Joyestick V2 (Joyestick) and a Joyestick V3 (DSE 905) . Which should I get and why?? What type carts/attys do they use? I want to use 510 attys if possible and both seem to have adaptor kits,but is the V2 and V3 interchangeable with each other? Im pretty sure one of these is under the name jantystick or somthing (among others).
Thanks in advance.
http://www.healthcabin.net/joye-stick-wholesale-1045.html

Last edited:

snitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi

The Joye Stick V2 is the old version of the Joye Stick V3. The DSE 905 is a different thing altogether. The Joye Sticks (Both) take 801 attys as standard (although 302's fit better). The DSE 905 takes a 901 atty I think.

You can get a 510 adaptor for the Joye Sticks, and they are pretty much the same unit. The 905 is a 901 atty, so it would need a different adaptor.

The Joye Stick is identical to the Janty Stick. Joye make the sticks for Janty.

I would go for the V3 Stick personally. I have one, & it is a great unit.

Hope this helps

Mark

gatherman

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Atlanta GA
I dont have the stick but i do have the 905. Now when i first bought it was simply planning on using it with my 510 attys and wanted it for the battry life however after having it for about 2 weeks now i have to say I like the 901 (that came with it) almost if not as much as i do the 510. On the 510 i could never use a cart as I tasted the plastic from the filler no matter what mod i used so it was drip for me. On the 901 i can use the cart and the taste is much better. Vapor is really close to the 510 but the 510 has a little more.
BY the 905 comes with adapters for the 510 and 801's. At least the one i got from awesomevapor did..

DuneBuggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Near the Outer Banks of NC
Thanks for the replies.I have a interest in the V3 mainly because I have ALOT of 510 attys/carts already (that and the adaptor is less for it versus the V2 to 510 one).
The V3 is brand new isnt it?
Oh does the V3 have a LED or not? I think the V2 does.
EDIT.I think im a little confused.What does a DSE 905 look like? If you look at the link to healthcabin on my first post,they have a V2 and V3 listed.I thought the V3 they posted is a DSE 905...If not what is it??
They show a Joyestick V2 mod and a Joyestick V3 mod....

Last edited:

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread