Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This bad boy COUPON *includes hardware*!! We have a TON of NICE tanks, etc - at these prices, can't afford not to get yourself a backup to your backup, OR, snag a nice stocking stuffer or something to put under the tree for your favorite vaper (or soon to be vaper?)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Can't afford it, but I ordered anyway. I'll cherish these bottles for sure!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
Same. Figured why not, it'll be gone soon. Couple bottles of ACB and one of Cure 2.0 - will steep 'em good and save them for special times...

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Same. Figured why not, it'll be gone soon. Couple bottles of ACB and one of Cure 2.0 - will steep 'em good and save them for special times...
I did 2 Radioactives and an Eclipse. Never tried Eclipse, so I figured now would be a good time.

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
Thought I had ordered my last order a week or so ago.... Nope..... Picked up the last 9 60 ml bottles of ecliptic. I would have done the same with strawnilla but there were no more 60 ml's left, had to settle for a handful of the baby bottles. Just wish there was more kung fu kiwi left, I really started digging that one.

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
I am so sad. I am about to place my last order. I am glad I had the time. Fork Xmas $300 more coming your way Superman from my Fam in Maryland. We do not order often because when we do we order at least $200 but this last time I shook down the fam realllllly good so we could a few flavors we never tried before. I miss you already and hope you do release the recipes. We only really order from you and DIY. So man I really hope I can learn from you how to up my chemistry game.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Got my 3rd "final" order of NT today. Decided to try a few flavors out that I haven't had before, namely Butterbeer and Radioactive.

I ask you: where will I get my Zotz from now :cry:
The Butterbeer is fantastic!

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
Placed another order, had to try Ecliptic and Mercury before they're gone. So sad but happy that I get to try these! :wub:
If you like fruit your def missing out on ecliptic. You may as well place another order and get as much as you can before its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread