Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hi All;
Several months ago(I believe in August-shortly after I bought by USBPass) I searched and searched the web and finally discovered this unbelievably inexpensive beauty which has become quite popular among direct connect 5V Passthru users:

USB Dual Power Adapter

Since then I've purchased several of these gems and have never had a problem with one of them. I've also received a couple of emails from the seller(Steve in Texas) thanking me for the initial recommendation and giving me inventory status updates. Unfortunately, earlier today I got this message from him:

Thank You for your recommendations. I have sold probably 800 of them, as many as 100 to one company. I only have 240 left so when they are gone so is the deal so you might want to let them know on the forum that these will be gone in the next month.

I will have the new one out in May but at a higher price and probably sold only through my distributor.

SCampbell

These really are great USB adapters at a great price, so if you want one this may be your last chance.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
How do you order more than 1 at a time?

Honestly CJ, I don't know. I've never tried. I have several and I've always just bought them one at a time and paid the 1.90 shipping per unit. I know there's a way to do it because I've seen others say that Steve'll do $1 shipping per every extra unit. I think you have to contact him directly though for him to do this. Here's his contact info(and he will answer the phone or get back to you):

Steve Campbell
3512 Eisenhower Lane
Plano Texas 75023 USA
Phone: 469-744-4887
Fax: 972-325-1304
tas.electronics@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread