Not open for further replies.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
get_well_soon_024.gif

TT,

Sending you speedy recovery wishes!!! Hope you are feeling back to yourself in no time! (((hugs)))

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Sorry TT, I'm not a photoshop guy. We miss you and need you back. Also, that grass aint gonna mow itself.

Oh! Don't tell him that kg. LMAO That was his excuse for not being admitted yesterday. He said he had grass to mow lol

BTW- I am no good with pictures either. It is the thought that counts.

I don't know where Bov finds the pictures that she does, but she does find the good ones lol

@kgj- I am hoping that he is not feeling like he is in Almogordo right now. Someone has to keep you on your toes while TT is away.

Last edited:

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Get on your feet, TT—but take your time. Get it right this time. The warranty on your last stay ran out far too quickly.

It ain't that bad, is it? All your meals in bed (even if intravenously administered); free cable TV; pretty nurses who know where to strategically place a frozen hot water bottle, should Mrs. TT enter the room unexpectedly.
Nurse_Nancy_Circle_1.jpg

kgj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
NM
Oh! Don't tell him that kg. LMAO That was his excuse for not being admitted yesterday. He said he had grass to mow lol

BTW- I am no good with pictures either. It is the thought that counts.

I don't know where Bov finds the pictures that she does, but she does find the good ones lol

@kgj- I am hoping that he is not feeling like he is in Almogordo right now. Someone has to keep you on your toes while TT is away.

Maybe if we threaten him with a transfer to the hospital here, he'll hurry up and get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread