Get your VaporBar now! The toolbar for everything E-Cig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The VaporBar is finally being released the the masses of ECF! The VaporBar is a FREE downloadable toolbar for your Internet Explorer, FireFox or Safari browsers. A toolbar is basically a huge collection of links (like your bookmarks folder) on steroids. I've already added a tons of useful e-cig related links with more being added every day! Looking for a new e-juice recipe to try making? Need a new 14500 battery? Want a quick link to ECF Live Chat? How about videos from your favorite reviewer on YouTube? The VaporBar even has buttons to get you to your Facebook page, Ebay, Skype and more! Everyone who's downloaded the VaporBar so far raves about how great it is to have all this information at their fingertips! And, if for any reason you don't like the VaporBar, there's even an easy uninstall button included. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a go! Simply click on my signature banner and you'll be taken to the download page.:)

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I was blessed with a collective gift of a new laptop from my children that just arrived this morning! I've spent the pm setting it up and I have downloaded your fantastic toolbar.How many ways can one say thank-you? It is working great for me and since I am not very knowlageable about computers (but learning) this makes it so easy to go to sites I use the most! I am mostly homebound and the internet is a big part of my daily life so you can have no idea what a tremendous help this will be for me. I can't imagine the time and work it took to develop this but i mean it sincerely when i say God bless you for your generosity. Thank-you,GKK

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
+1. I installed it, froze up 3 times, uninstalled and now I'm good.

Two others have had the same issue. Due to some firefox add-on applications, the only way to solve it is by uninstalling the toolbar, restart firefox and check for updates for all add-ons, then re-install the toolbar. If problem persists, you should try uninstalling firefox and the toolbar and start all over. The VaporBar is the only add-on I've downloaded on FireFox, so I haven't encountered this problem. Hope this help :)

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My anti virus software says that this software has a trojan

Some anti-virus programs give a false positive on the toolbar's .jar file. If you feel more comfortable, don't download it. But I think if you follow this thread you'll see there are no viruses in the toolbar. :)

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Very nice! Thank you for this excellent resource

The VaporBar is finally being released the the masses of ECF! The VaporBar is a FREE downloadable toolbar for your Internet Explorer, FireFox or Safari browsers. A toolbar is basically a huge collection of links (like your bookmarks folder) on steroids. I've already added a tons of useful e-cig related links with more being added every day! Looking for a new e-juice recipe to try making? Need a new 14500 battery? Want a quick link to ECF Live Chat? How about videos from your favorite reviewer on YouTube? The VaporBar even has buttons to get you to your Facebook page, Ebay, Skype and more! Everyone who's downloaded the VaporBar so far raves about how great it is to have all this information at their fingertips! And, if for any reason you don't like the VaporBar, there's even an easy uninstall button included. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a go! Simply click on my signature banner and you'll be taken to the download page.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread