Getting dry hits on saturated coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsTuxedo

Feb 1, 2018
Ice changed my coil about 50 minutes ago. I fully saturated it and wanted to use it now. Thing is, i'm getting dry hits and i sont know whym usually it makes like a bubbely noise but now it doesn't. It also draws a bit harder. I do not know what i did wrong. Maybe one of you know whats up (i think its the baby beast tank from smok but not 100%sure. Also im new here so im sorry if i did something wrong with the post and stuff)

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
If you draw on it without applying power, is there airflow? Are you sure the airflow control is open? What wattage are you using and which coil type did you put in? And just for completeness what mod?

Good questions cause we're mebe cooking here. Not enough power or air flow to support the cap of the build/wind/coil assembly. Thought to point out here how simply under-powered operation may be misconstrued as a dry hit (and how often we've heard it) assuming continuity is good. But perhaps too much res if there's a short, you can get wet as well as dry. Don't trust prefab much there.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread