Getting headaches from vaping. Only on 6 mg juice, 50/50. PG allergy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeber

May 7, 2013
Los Angeles
I get headaches from vaping. Usually comes on after a few puffs. I'm using 50/50 MBV juice at 6 mg. I wish there was a 3, but I can't find much of that. I think it's cuz of nicotine content because I only used to smoke like 5 ciggs a day. Not sure though. Also thinking PG allergy...but thought there might be some other noticeable effects and though that it might linger after stopping vaping. My headaches tend to go away after i stop vaping.

Smoking ciggs does not give me a headache.

Thoughts?

Thanks all!

Nicolay

Jul 27, 2013
Windhoek, Namibia
Its hard to tell which ingredient may be causing it. You could try VG juices, try experimenting with a few setups. Also taking smaller/smoother drags, not doing the rapid-fire thing and such could be worth experimenting with.

If nothing changes, my only advice is always: Listen to your body. We are very used to just popping a pill when a headache comes on and we think nothing further of it, but headaches are an indication that something is wrong. If your body screams at you, don't ignore it.

I've developed geography tongue / migratory glossitis after 3 - 4 weeks of vaping. Not sure if it is from allergy or a chemical burn (used to lick small drops of liquid flowing from the carto of my cigalike, zing!) ... so I stopped vaping and am back on analogues (stupid idea, but I'm an addict). At least for now. Once healed (can take a year) I will experiment again.

Do wish you good luck and hope you find something that doesn't give you headaches!

jpwr25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Southern Illinois
Agree with others, experiment. Mix 6mg and 0mg juice at a ratio of 1:1 and you'll have that 3mg you're after. Try 100% PG, 100% VG, and don't forget that you could even be sensitive to a particular flavor.
I had some strange side effects like headaches, wheezing, and unmentionables when I started vaping. I blamed PG first, then VG, then strawberry flavors, then a particular vendor's juice. Over some time the problems went away on their own and I realize I have no issues with PG,VG,or any particular flavorings. Good luck and make sure to report back what you discover.

truen00b

Sep 5, 2013
Columbus, OH
One question for you as well. How long have you been vaping? There's a lot your body gets used to when smoking analogs. There's a hell of a lot of stuff in there. So some of this just might be your body expelling the leftovers from analogs and getting used to vaping. Headaches are very common from a variety of things as mentioned earlier so you can ignore them if you've been keeping track of your body and know what you've ate/done that day but never disreguard it as nothing. It is a symptom nontheless.

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I get headaches from vaping. Usually comes on after a few puffs. I'm using 50/50 MBV juice at 6 mg. I wish there was a 3, but I can't find much of that. I think it's cuz of nicotine content because I only used to smoke like 5 ciggs a day. Not sure though. Also thinking PG allergy...but thought there might be some other noticeable effects and though that it might linger after stopping vaping. My headaches tend to go away after i stop vaping.

Smoking ciggs does not give me a headache.

Thoughts?

Thanks all!

I get headaches when I vape 6mg nicotine juices as well I don't even vape that much, but if I chain vape too much at one time I feel like throwing up and have a headache and have to lay down till it goes away which takes about an hour.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread