Getting Hooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
So I've been vaping for a little while now and have bought many a juice from vendors.Typically I find maybe one or two juices that catch my eye and I try them out.In our world of vaping as we all know,there is not much diversity in flavors from vendor to vendor.You can pretty much find the common stuff eveywhere you go.I went to kickbass vapor website today and found NINE flavors that I MUST TRY!!!!!!So I am saying good bye to my hard earned money and saying hello to JOOSE!!!!!

Happy vaping everyone :vapor:

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I know, right? I do like the quality of product from a couple of other vendors, but a lot of the best brands out there are specializing in tobaccos, which I'm sure are lovely but I just don't like. I like to vape food, specifically the kind of food I don't actually eat but greatly desire. :glare:; and KBV has so many noms to choose from. :p

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
I am getting more into complex flavors in my vape.I don't want the "common"flavors I am looking for the "you can make that"flavors.So far this is my list of must tries from KBV

OMG,WTF,Rice Krisipty,Hummingbird Nectar,Mommas Angel Wings,Morning Dew,Pebble Path,White Wabbit.

So how does this like so far as a start LOL

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I am getting more into complex flavors in my vape.I don't want the "common"flavors I am looking for the "you can make that"flavors.So far this is my list of must tries from KBV

OMG,WTF,Rice Krisipty,Hummingbird Nectar,Mommas Angel Wings,Morning Dew,Pebble Path,White Wabbit.

Don't forget the Ice Creams...........mmmm....:ohmy:

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC

Welcome Streetvapor!
I haven't tried all da jooses on your list, however, I am an OMG fan. It's even better after it's steeped a little while. WTF reminds me of chocolate raspberry, but you know as well as I do, that taste is so terribly subjective.
Hummingbird Nectar, Rice Krispity, and Mommas Angel Wings are a fave amongst the KBV fans. And the best thing is, is that if you find that any of them are not for you, there is definitely somebody willing to take them off of your hands.
Have fun and Happy :vapor:!

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach

I have tried all of the jooses on your list. I can promise you won't be disappointed with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread