Getting juice all over the place and not just in the tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarylBennett02

Oct 3, 2017
Try filling your tank with a different type of fill tube or find yourself a bottle with a long tip to guide or get further into the tank .A lot of these tank fill openings twist open and there is metal blocking the hole or the juice will run outside of where it needs to be. Their are no o-rings on the fill holes .Just space that the juice has to run over and thru to get into the tank allowing the juice to run outside the tank an into the air holes .Aspire Nautilus is one I am referring too among many others. apex-tank-top-fill-holes.jpg Aspire-Nautilus-X-black-4_wm.jpg

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Hello & Welcome,,
If you just started vaping, you will figure out soon enough what specific method works to get your tank filled.
On my end there's 5 or so tanks I've purchase that I don't use for the reasons of:
A- Filling it is a pain in the ........
B- The tank causes me to wear more juice than I can vape....

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Try filling your tank with a different type of fill tube or find yourself a bottle with a long tip to guide or get further into the tank .A lot of these tank fill openings twist open and there is metal blocking the hole or the juice will run outside of where it needs to be. Their are no o-rings on the fill holes .Just space that the juice has to run over and thru to get into the tank allowing the juice to run outside the tank an into the air holes
Welcome and glad you joined.
Leaking is PITA, might like to read:
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum
TFV8 leaking

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The only thing I'll say from Ops photo is those needle nose bottles are necessary with some tanks (don't ask me which ones, I don't remember) but if you use anything with significant VG in it (50 or better?) getting it to flow through that needle will take freaking forever. Gorilla does it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread