Getting ready to buy more juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
Ok, I haven't ordered from tons of places, but so far, my favorites are as such...

When I first got my Janty Kissbox last year I ordered some cappuccino flavor with...it was awesome! The only reason I don't buy it any more is because I can easily go through 3 mL a day (chain vaper for sure) and it just didn't fit my pocketbook. But it is good, or at least it was last year!
I recently have been introduced to tasty vapor, I got my caramel apple in the mail today and absolutely love it (I haven't cracked open the other flavors yet because it's that good). And the prices are fantastic, $15/for an ounce of your choice of nicotine content and blended with VG if you like and $15 for a 4 oz doubler. I got it in 48 mg and mixed it with the doubler to get approximately 150 mL for $30 of ~12mg strength. PERFECT!
On Monday I got an order in from heaven gifts (if I'm not mistaken it's the cheapo Dekang liquid that has been hit or miss in the past) and just started using the flue cured tobacco and it is SO AWESOME! Reminiscent of a very clean robust tobacco with undertones of caramel...sweet...but not too sweet... I also have been a fan of Dekang's Turkish Blend but the last batch I ordered wasn't quite right and was very similar to potpouri (sp?) but yet my friend bought some that also came in on Monday and she got a great bottle of it...(2/3 times it has been correct, but I'm still kinda skeptical of ordering again with the last shipment I got being so off).

Those are my favorites! :)

Ok, just to make a funny little comment...if you go with the turkish blend or the flue cured tobacco from heaven gifts...you MUST drive to a McDonalds and get a vanilla iced coffee. Don't ask me why but it is pure heaven to drink that iced coffee and vape those flavors... THEY GO TOGETHER SO WELL! (zOMG!)

I just realized you said you like VG...then go with tasty vapor for sure, he adds the amount of VG you like. The Dekang liquids I mentioned I like so much I always mix half and half with VG and like it just fine that way (I can still taste it...maybe I have superb taste buds though...I don't know)

Last edited:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Right now I'm vaping Dulce DeLeche from Tasty Vapor and I am soooooo in love!!! I also got the Atomic Cinnacide and the Cafe Macchiato they are also very good. I wasn't sure if I would like the any of them but they are great flavors. I was thinking the Atomic Cinnacide would be really hot but it's not, it is really really good, just enough sweet and just enough Atomic lol. The Dulce DeLeche is just wonderful, I don't even know how to describe the flavor, kinda waffle, kinda vanilla custard kinda RY4 all rolled up into one is all I can think to describe it. The Cafe Macchiato is a really nice coffee flavor that I am very please with. I also bought a bottle of the sweetner as I like my coffee drink really sweet and added a few drops to the Cafe Macchiato. I got them all in 48mg strength and got doublers for each flavor also. I am in love is all I can say :)

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
I need to buy more juice too. I'm using a 510.

I haven't been really impressed with the juices I've tried so far. I'm looking for something in coffee, choclate and tobacco flavors. (Cigar and Pipe tobacco flavors, not ciggrettes.) Who makes the best juice, and where can I get it?
Tasty vapor caffe mocha coffe chocolate like it also butter finger,bb chese cake, automic cin., strictlyejuice A&W root beer.:p

kloey

Feb 24, 2010
california
Dang I can never make up my mind what i want. So i thought i would see what you all recommend. I like a VG or PG/VG blend, My problem is I like all flavors that is why it is so hard to make up my mind.

So i thought i would ask you all what your vaping tonight to help me make up my mind on this order.

Thanks

Tara

So ive always used a 510 and refused to switch because I absolutely love it, and i dont feel like spending on something new if its just going to be a waste of money.

if you like fruity flavors there's melon, bubble gum, orange cream soda (yum), hookah series melon, and thats what ive had so far.

something like chocolate like.. chocolate is good..id mix it with my other flavors to get not so strong of a chocolate taste..kino coffee chocolate is good..i mix that with a 555 blend.. and its cigar like.

but i love menthol.. so anything menthol is good to me. my favorite is hookah series mint mixed with any hookah series fruity ones like melon..pineapple and apple is what ive tried.. pretty good. ive only bought from zenvape and digitalsmoke since some of my friends have purchased from there and they were cool.

hope this helps!

-kloey <3's vaping. :lol:

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I haven't tried alot of flavored so far, but Banannas Foster from Tasty Vapor is my favorite. I got 24% nic & 10% vg blend. It's my main "flavored" vape. Also tried their Spiced Rum, is ok, but not a wow flavor for me.

Today I ordered 36% nic &10% vg blend of Tastyfinger and Atomic Cinnacide from TV, looking forward to getting them.

I have tried 3 other "flavors" from a different vendor and am not impressed. Maybe it's because it's lacking vg? Not sure.

scottic2

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
NJ, USA
I absolutely love the Ecopure Rich from Cignot. Their shipping is amazing (same day, usually within hours of my order being placed). It doesn't have a lot of flavor, but the vapor is amazing. I like to mix it with some other flavors that I have- either 555 or RY4 from myvaporstore, or the blueberry cheesecake from Tasty Vapor. Amazing! It is a bit pricey at $25 for 30 ML, but when you mix it in with other juices, it becomes much more cost effective.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
I absolutely love the Ecopure Rich from Cignot. Their shipping is amazing (same day, usually within hours of my order being placed). It doesn't have a lot of flavor, but the vapor is amazing. I like to mix it with some other flavors that I have- either 555 or RY4 from myvaporstore, or the blueberry cheesecake from Tasty Vapor. Amazing! It is a bit pricey at $25 for 30 ML, but when you mix it in with other juices, it becomes much more cost effective.

I just got some ECOpure (Regular) from cignot too and I really like it. It's a bit too thick, but since my other liquid is very thin PG stuff from Johnson's Creek, I've been putting a few drops of each in my cart. I still get some of the JC flavor, but more vapor that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread