The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Geyscano Box Mod (Chinese 50 Watt BF'er)

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Technonut, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Technonut

Technonut Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    Just noticed this the other day... Looks like China will be throwing some (hopefully) inexpensive VW BF devices our way soon.. :) Hopefully, the chip will be worth a damn.

2015 Yiloong E Cig 50w Bottom Feeding Box Geyscano Mod Like Yihi Sx Mini Sx350 - Buy Yihi Sx Mini Sx350,Bottom Feeding Box,Bottom Feeder Geyscano Mod Product on Alibaba.com

[​IMG]

2. Mr.Bungle

Mr.Bungle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Somerset, NJ
    And not a direct Reo knockoff. Bully for them! And us.

ETA: More pics here

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60179195807/2015-yiloong-e-cig-50w-bottom/specifications.html

And and interesting blurb about the mods origins.

....... .1..Geyscano.box.mod,.designed.in.Australia.by.Monz.and.us.Yiloong,we.been.worked.for.a.long.way.and.it.final.came.out..Early.2014.in.Pbusardo's.review.said.he.would.love.to.see.a.bottom.feeder.mod.like.the.reo.box.mod.with.a.power.regulated.or.chip..And.now.here.it.goes..It.equipped.with.a.50.watts.chip.inside,.like.a.top.gear.in.a.sports.car..Strong.horse.power.for.any.kind.of.vaping.

. . . . ..

3. rudedog

rudedog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2014
    toledo ohio
    whats the minimum moq?

4. hildicat

hildicat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    This one is screaming for a co-op.

5. gnatx

gnatx Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2009
    Hope this does turn into a coop

6. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    1. How can I get in?

2. As for chip quality, my brother-in-law has had the SX-350 [not the mini] for around a year without a problem. He is not easy on equipment.

7. Necrotic

Necrotic Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Its not the SX-350 chip. This is basically a DNA30 50 watt clone. The SX350 chip actually has almost a square screen.

8. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    thanks

(add characters)

9. Necrotic

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA
    No problem. It does look like it would be nice. Its a bit bigger than an REO as the dimensions are 2-1/2"x1"x3-1/2" and a REO Grand is 1-11/16"x15/16"x3-3/4"

10. rudedog

rudedog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2014
    toledo ohio
    idk how much the wattage buttons will be in the way while vaping but I do like the sidefire button for sure....uhhh and the 50 watts of course--Rick

11. Mr.Bungle

Jan 12, 2013
    Somerset, NJ
    Only problem with the glut of new devices is some of them get lost in the shuffle. I can't find any good info on this mod besides the alibaba pages. No release date, no vendors, nada.

12. ILoveNorCal

ILoveNorCal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2014
    Nor•Cal
    I read in another thread that Angelcig should be getting some in a few weeks. I don't know if that's true or not though.

13. ILoveNorCal

ILoveNorCal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2014
    Nor•Cal
    I would definitely get in on that.

Well it is Alibaba, so I bet if we dug through enough pages of search results for this we'd probably come across the same box with an SX 350 clone chip in it. Then it'd be easy enough to swap out for a genuine SX 350 chip with the screen hole already cut out and done for you.

14. Mr.Bungle

Jan 12, 2013
    Somerset, NJ
    Not sure if this is going to work from my phone...

[quote name="havok333" post=15032968]Try this link guys.

KUI bottom feeder | Scans Electronic Technology Co., Ltd

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Here is a link for a GB for this device in either mechanical or regulated and it includes a rda.

KUI Bottom Feeder A.K.A. "Smog Punk" [Scans Electronics] - Smog Distribution

Copied from the Reo alternative thread. Attribution has been striped for Portertown's original post.

Hidden in the listing for the mech squonker is the regulated version. Not hearing good things about the mech, so I'm ambivalent on the regulated now.

15. Technonut

Technonut Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    • Like Like x 1
  16. opensec

opensec Super Member Verified Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Indiana
    and it comes with an atty!

17. Fuzzy Bruce

Fuzzy Bruce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2014
    Fort Liquordale, Fl.
    Just ordered one today, review to follow if/when I get it. The AC facebook page hinted that there were only 14 available so I have to hope I am one of the fourteen. Should get a confirmation and tracking number, fingers crossed, tomorrow.

18. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    You did notice it says both "in stock" and "ETA 03/30"? So it will definitely be - one or the other when it comes to tracking anything.

I'm gonna pass and let you guys play crash test dummy for now. I'm annoyed by the lack of a plainly visible shot of the 510 connector, and the 510 on the atty in one shot looks like it's in a recessed base of some sort. (What's up with that?) And I want to see some idea of what that 50 watt chip might turn out to be first. Good luck & waiting on reports.

19. opensec

opensec Super Member Verified Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Indiana
    the chip is the usual dna clone, and it is arriving in stock on 03/30, the number available though is accurate, no idea about what the 510 may look like, might be better shots on alibababa(....)

20. Necrotic

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA
    I brought this to Angelcigs attention and they ordered it after they posted they got that 15 watt squonker. The mod itself looks pretty durable. I've asked, and received no response, if it will accept other 510 atomizers that are bottom fed. So be careful if you do buy and don't expect to be able to use custom BF atty's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.