• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GG and Other Random Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Dammit. First time I ran into you in the pub, I was perfectly satisfied with my 510.

Then came mods, toys, all kinds of cartos and atties...spending too much time and money on vaping...

Hell yeah, I'd probably be interested. If you have anything cool to play with. :)

Maybe we should get a "Korea area" in the classies? Cause most of the US sellers won't ship here...

Best,
And

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
I'd be interested as well I expect...although you might have to give me a bit of a run down on what exactly a buzz and a ggts as still a bit of a clueless novice about all this!

You are in for a treat. Lots of fun stuff to learn.

A GGTS is...hmmm. Search the forum. It's a fun search. (Just go to the "Golden Greek" subforum, and you'll find lots.

A buzz is an early variable voltage device. :) And a pretty cool one, I think...

Ande

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
I'm not sure if he's got a GGTS to spare, or just GGTS parts. (the post isn't too clear on this point.)

Sexual discrimination? Ummm...until now I thought you were a dude. But whatever- everybody struggles to come to terms with all the technology and terminology when they start, guys and gals alike. You'll get there, and find a setup that works for you...

Ande

Bronte

Dec 14, 2011
Geoje, South Korea
Ha ha no I was stuck for a username so went with my favourite author. Didn't realise it sounded masculine!

I'm having good days and bad days even with those CE2 Cartomizers I got from Daegu. The first couple out the box were great but each new one since then has had a bit of a burnt taste to it. Would like to get to the point of finding a consistently good vape so I can finally shake off my two a day analog habit but I've just got to be patient as my bank account needs a little break. I'm off to Busan at the weekend though so will keep my eyes out for any ecig shops with decent deals. Cheers for the words of wisdom though. It helps get me through the more frustrating moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread