Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Georgie!

Sorry to hear you having problems.... what atomiser are you using?

I test every GG before they go off to their new homes so I can't see it would be anything other than the atomiser or batteries at fault here. Have you made sure you leave the black rubber O rings on?

I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this..... :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
It is most probably the batteries if you are sure the 901 atty works...

The batteries already come with enough charge to use the GG - just make sure the negative end goes in first for both batteries, that is if you are using the CR2's I sent you.

EDIT: And make sure you prime the atomiser well with e-liquid before use!

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Many Strange things happen on the Isle of Wight .. even castles can shrink!8-o

ImageJPEG_2435.jpg

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Unscrew the button end cap and make sure first of all that the button is aligned correctly with the fat threads pointing out - it should be perfectly alligned centrally with the hole which is recessed in the button cap (surrounded by clear plastic washer) so that it fits in nicely when screwed up. This will also ensure that the spring on the other side of the button is alligned correctly to come in contact with the batteries negative pole on the other side.

Did you take the button end cap off and have you left the the rubber O rings in place on each end cap?

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
the button is very lose and when depressed it toches the interor of the chamber is this normal iv just put in the fully charged batts still no joy and the attomisor works fine on a 901 batt iv trie shop bought batts and they gave no power is there a set up visal guide
HELP

You mentioned you tried shop bought batteries - were they the non rechargeable type? And have you actually tested the GG with the batteries we sent you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread