Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Sakis, did you find out what the problem was with Georgie? You know, the reason this thread was started... :p

She saw me a video and I saw that the batteries are lower than it required. That means that the spring burned by short cirquit. I cant imagine the short reason, its really very strange

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
.... i need to ride my new specialized stumpjumper bad!
I'm not riding her in the f*#kin rain.:nah:
Aww I wish i had a cool super specialized stump jumper 3000
I'm outside Seattle in a city called Redmond...incidentally, the bicycling capital of the world :cool:

Bike in the rain!! It's fun! Biking in the hail...not so much!
Now thats irony! Well atleast its near the unofficial Rock capital in the world. As for the hail though *Ouch* Do you get it really bad over there?
I hearby forfeit the switch and pass it on to Truelove, he has the same weather as us so its still a win;)
There's one in downtown Chicago, I'm not a fan of downtown but now I MUST get Johnny's. My av will be back when Hockey starts in the fall.
LOL Johnny rockets is one of the places to go to, even if you have to do some ghetto' travelin although wasn't Chicago rated #1 in the most dangerous urban areas? Call Rockets and tell them theres a $20 in it for whomever delivers!
The Mrs was big on hockey but I can't just get into watching much sports. NFL from time to time but never really strayed too far. Hear Hockey is GREAT to see in person though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread