Status
Not open for further replies.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I hope it does not mean something bad as I wrote it this way:). Is it really means something?

No, not bad - it's just funny that way.

Another saying we have if you think someone is joking, you ask them "are you yanking my chain"

Well, I see I have to go buy some more batteries. Second set of second charge today. Now I'm waiting... waiting... waiting... is the light green... is the light green yet... aarrgghh... got to go get some more batteries!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
No, not bad - it's just funny that way.

Another saying we have if you think someone is joking, you ask them "are you yanking my chain"

Well, I see I have to go buy some more batteries. Second set of second charge today. Now I'm waiting... waiting... waiting... is the light green... is the light green yet... aarrgghh... got to go get some more batteries!!

I was to the same situation until I bought 40 batteries for customers and I kept them for me at the end because I gave the sales to Tim xa xa. Now I am smoking 19 hours a day (5 hours for sleeping are enough):D

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Fixed!! Sweet button with very easy push!!

Thank you Imeo :nun: you're the best!

Moon - maybe tomorrow you'll get yours - yours has to go to Washington state - mine only had to come to Indiana.

You can come over and try mine and we'll have a vaping party hahaha!!

Squirrel - finish your popcorn and come to my GG vaping party :D

One question Imeo - what would happen if I turned the button too many times?

Ooh a vaping party!! That would be fun...but I think I have a little longer to wait then tomorrow *sigh*

I think I have about a week to wait.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Yes I am pulling my leg
You would pulling her leg.
Almost as confusing as "break a leg" = good luck ;)

I destroyed 6 attys today trying to make my new invention. Can someone here send me some of them? I am out of money and smoke:nah:8-o;):D
I have some, I'll send them to you, 901 is Ok?

Of course not....unless you were referring to your 3rd leg... :p

LMAO, I was threading along, and I clicked out, this caught my eye! "What the hell was that!? have to go back!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I was joking Iken!!! I lost today another 15 attys but I made something REEEEEEEEEEEEEAL GOOD. I will show it at night today:D:D

Lol ok, I always got ya anyway I can :)
Ooooooo what did you do this time?!
Soo excited
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2eqejvRNw

and What time? yours or mine??
I have an Athens clock on my desktop
Your time 6:25pm so it is night!

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Sakis, you are always full of surprises. I love surprises and cannot wait until I find out this one. I will be waiting. That is if I can stay online. There are storms trying to form here in our area. Storms means my Internet will not work.

Same here rejoice, raining non stop. Even if there's a cloud in the sky, internet is gone. I'm canceling verizon and Rcn is coming next week. Woo hoo.
I think verizon is secretly using Satellites.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sakis, you are always full of surprises. I love surprises and cannot wait until I find out this one. I will be waiting. That is if I can stay online. There are storms trying to form here in our area. Storms means my Internet will not work.

use the GG like an lightning rod and dont worry of anything sweety.:D:D:D

Yes its a system that will help badly all the smokers. Its the last think I wanted to make (after the button security) and I just did it. It wants some ameliorations but its almost ready.

As I said before, after this we will smoke the "best e-cig in the universe":thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same here rejoice, raining non stop. Even if there's a cloud in the sky, internet is gone. I'm canceling verizon and Rcn is coming next week. Woo hoo.

and amazingly, we've had no rain for almost a month!! I get depressed when we have no rain :(

Imeo, I can't wait to see what you've done now!!

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I can only get satellite here in my country area. They have been saying that high speed will be here soon. That was two years ago. For ten years I was on dial up and that was awful. Satelite is much better,but if they storm comes forget it. Not to mention that I pay 75.00 dollars a month and cannot download much on that satelitte. I have got so many violations on my downloads. They slow you down to a crawl for 24 hrs.
It is worst than dial up. Even watching too many youtubes gives violation.8-o

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
and amazingly, we've had no rain for almost a month!! I get depressed when we have no rain :(

Imeo, I can't wait to see what you've done now!!

Awww Moon, Isnt funny when someone doesn't want they get and the one that wants never gets? I'll tell you what, We will switch places then! There's plenty of rain on this side for the pat 3 weeks!

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Awww Moon, Isnt funny when someone doesn't want they get and the one that wants never gets? I'll tell you what, We will switch places then! There's plenty of rain on this side for the pat 3 weeks!

I visited PA once...you all talk strange over there ;) But you had little gas station groceries that had way better stuff then we do here..."Shakes" or "Snaps" or Sharpies" something like that...do you know what I'm talking about??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread