GG arrived today, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I visited PA once...you all talk strange over there ;) But you had little gas station groceries that had way better stuff then we do here..."Shakes" or "Snaps" or Sharpies" something like that...do you know what I'm talking about??

Hmm yes we're notorious for Milk shakes, Snapping our fingers and permanent markers. Lol I got nothing about the accent though. I know the majority uses gangsta slang :)
IMG_0036-1.jpg

60237644staxsmall.jpg

Sharpie-5.gif

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmm yes we're notorious for Milk shakes, Snapping our fingers and permanent markers. Lol I got nothing about the accent though. I know the majority uses gangsta slang :)
IMG_0036-1.jpg

60237644staxsmall.jpg

Sharpie-5.gif

I got it...it's called "Sheetz"!!!! You don't know them? I was kind of in the Pittsburg area...near Johnstown. I loved Sheetz :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I can't,sorry love but i have the baby and i have to get ready for work.
It sucks, raining for 3 weeks over here(bronx ny)and i can't ride my new mountain bike to work:mad:

ok, honey, kiss your baby for me,

lucky you still have bike in bronx NY,
isnt that a high crime area ??

dont work too hard, catch ya next time .......

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I can only get satellite here in my country area. They have been saying that high speed will be here soon. That was two years ago. For ten years I was on dial up and that was awful. Satelite is much better,but if they storm comes forget it. Not to mention that I pay 75.00 dollars a month and cannot download much on that satelitte. I have got so many violations on my downloads. They slow you down to a crawl for 24 hrs.
It is worst than dial up. Even watching too many youtubes gives violation.
8-oI missed that! Sorry about that!
Oh my, $75.00/month with ridiculous restrictions!? Thats robbery! Just using youtube sets off the thing!? You should really take that up with your congressman. They are there for community and it is they're responsibility to make it just. I'm sorry to hear all about that, it's not like we're in 2009! Wheres the flying cars people!!:confused:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
TRUE!! Whats up you sexy little orange! I feel ya on the rain man, this sucks! Just heard the news, supposed to be 3 more day of constant storms. ugh Moon Where are you! We need to switch and now!

Invidregis, I'm missing your av, but the new one is nice:) Aw man everytime I go to Atlantic city JohnnyRockets is a must!! Is there one local to you?

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
TRUE!! Whats up you sexy little orange! I feel ya on the rain man, this sucks! Just heard the news, supposed to be 3 more day of constant storms. ugh Moon Where are you! We need to switch and now!

Invidregis, I'm missing your av, but the new one is nice:) Aw man everytime I go to Atlantic city JohnnyRockets is a must!! Is there one local to you?
.... i need to ride my new specialized stumpjumper bad!
I'm not riding her in the f*#kin rain.:nah:

invidregis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2008
Chicago, USA

There's one in downtown Chicago, I'm not a fan of downtown but now I MUST get Johnny's. My av will be back when Hockey starts in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread