Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will make an imortal video as I always do:D. Its about the new GG's button.

This new button is made totally by myself as the whole GG and you cant brake it, like all the other stuff I have make. You will see at this video that I foot it with big strenth, so it was nailed under my pantofle!!!. I throw it to the wall (a mark is there now:D), to the radiator, etc. I will call a truck to go on it, as I will do for the GG. I am still looking for the truck xa xa xa.

The only things that GG has inside and they are not made by me are 2 nuts and the insulant materials!!! The one nut witch is inside the back cup and the other witch is to the button base. There was no reason to make these, as there are plenty of them to the stores.

enjoy this funny video:)

YouTube - GG button crash test

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Haha, you crazy bugger you, lol......

May I suggest that when you record your video's that you have a light projecting from "behind" your camera. I believe this will better your video lighting quality, as camera's don't product well with only light coming from behind the subject (ie: your windows) and cause shadowing to the point of only seeing a dark object being recorded.

Keep up the good work !!

VapeOn,
Greg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Eiiiiiiiiiiii you my crazy customers and friends, the GG is finnaly finished!!!

I gave the sales to Tim because I cant do all the stuff. But the work is really really huge because I construct them and assemple them, so the quantity is very little considering to the demands. You cajn imagine the work if I tell yoy that only the assemple tooks me 1,5 hour per GG.

I will not speak for the construction of the GG, this is another sad (for me) story, its a hole day work.

I think that you take in your hands a product that it is not exist anywhere in any branch. All companies make products witch they will live for a time and then they must go for servise. And you pay for it.

With GG, you have solve your life time smoking problem for 2 reasons:

1) If I die or stop the production of GG (as a friend told me the other day because he concerned about his service), you have no problem because you will never need me again. This thing is really unbreakable.

2) If (for some reason) something happen to it (from your mistake), anyone friend of yours can fix it, its so so so simle and easy.

About its price. The GG's price is far away from its time and quality production. This thing witch called GG must have a price (to my opinion) at 300 euro, if you consider the prices out there for a good product (and not hand made), not like GG but a good product.
I dont say these because I want to increase the GG's price as someone would thought. I say these because they are just the truth. The price will remain the same. If I see that I cant make any more GGs for 15 euros per GG!!! then we talk again. For now I am strong enough and I have an appetite to do more and more.

We will see friends, we will see:):):)

ps.........For any updates from now on that they are not nesesary for the GG's functions (like problems to spring or anyone else) you can talk to Tim. I have not any thoughts about updates yet but "I am always thinking" guys.

ps2. I am totally sure that GG will never need something. If I am wrong, dont throw me stones, I will make it new again for free. The waranty is 2 years but it could be 100 years.

Thanks all of you for the big support and your love. I give it back to you guys;):(.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I miss my GG. I want it back. Hurry mail people get it to Thansasis for the upgrade:( Hurry hurry please......

They hear you rejoice:):):)

Thanks smokum, I am more crazy than you think friend:D:D

Bluee, without music the GG dies friend. Its alive and needs love and care and it will stay with you for ever;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ei guys and girls, the "always thinking" man is here again. I thought that you would like the new style of button(3 hours ago it was diferent xa xa. Its very small, 3mm from the case and a 0,5 path. Your hand does not move at all. You touch it and works like touch screen!!!!!!

Do you like it this way or to leave it as it was? Make a quick desition because on Monday I will send to Tim the new imortal buttons.

ps...... Someone asked me if there is a security about accidental button's push when it is in the pocket. Now the button is hard enough and very short, so it cant push into your pocket :D:D. Its a little ball of the case

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 1000095.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 1000093x.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 1000092z.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 1000096g.jpg

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hey you crazy inventor - up to more crazy great ideas!! :D

That looks very nice indeed IMEO - I mean it's hard to tell without seeing the two options side by side in reality.... Is it possible to show the button raised half way between the old version and this new version (maybe 1-2mm) just to see how that would look?

I mean i think everyone will agree that you will probably come up with the best solution for the button as you have done all along! :D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
This is a very difficult decision IMEO!!

I'm very slightly swaying towards the old style button, just because I think it adds character and also the brass is nice to show off - it's kind of the 'GG look'.... but then again I also like the idea of the new one. Maybe if you just take a photo with the button half way between the new design and the old design then it would be the best of both worlds... :D

Would this be possible?

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I prefer the semi position - best of both worlds - and keeps the look of the GG more similar to its original design. Also, to me the lowest position looks like the button is pressed down all the time.

Maybe some photos of the entire length of the GG in all 3 button positions (with dse901 atomiser) would give the best perspective to make a final decision. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread