Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I really had a very good time here and I hope that you feel the same as me.:)

I did and one of the coolest things is that you payed attention and had clever quips about the goings on in the thread; having the actual sense of humor you have is a defiinite +1 for you and your company in my book! Thanks Imeo and thank you MWA, this was all your idea and creation and this went really smooth, great concept for a contest, also! :):):):)

Edit: Perpetual contest loser, what's new?:( Thought it'd be someone living, c'est la vie!

Good for you salt!

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Hey everyone I just want to say thanks to all of you that entered in the 1st of many Who's Who contest to come that Imeo & I decided to start running, we are going to try to do this once a month so we can all have some fun in the GG thread with this Who's Who Contest. There was really some great guesses here and WHO knows one of them could be next months answer. We didn't want to make the first one to hard but, the RULES came into play here as well, I feel bad for " Sierra " she had it right on her post #3 with Babe Ruth but failed to spell out the correct name. So with that I will announce to everyone our first Who's Who WINNER it is = ImYourSalt with the winning answer George Herman Ruth Jr " Babe Ruth " Congrats ImYourSalt for the WIN please PM Imeo with you Mailing Info so he can get you your prize.

birdofparadise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Congratulations ImYourSalt, way to go! I'm sorry Sierra, that's a really tough deal. I thought the winner was the one who mentioned Quentin Tarantino, but then someone else had posted it first, misspelling the name also. Next time we need to make sure the spelling is right, just go to wiki and cut and paste to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread