Status
Not open for further replies.

miselfi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
Portugal
Hi
Maybe Imeo or the French Seller could answer a couple of questions after the news that they have now separated paths.
I did pre-ordered and payed 120€ to GG France for the reserved proteus #2148 which should be delivered by them when available.
Who will send me the reserved proteus when available? or will I be refunded? Will I lose my reserve number?
Thanks & Regards

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Maybe french seller will send his GG requests to the Greek seller aid. Maybe French will refund your money and you can order again from Greek or UK seller. Better ask him for sure, he knows better
That's very sad news for us french GG lovers.
What will happen to GGTS/odysseus/proteus and different parts orders then Imeo? Will they be shipped by another shop, or do we simply get a refund/cancellation and have to try our luck with the UK shop?

Feel like an orphan now....:(

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if French seller doesnt want to send the money and the list to the Greek seller then I will reopen the presales Vei:)
Thanks Imeo for the answer.

I'm trying to contact Nikos but it's unsuccessfully.:(

And what about our GGTS and UFS preorder ? It's too late to make another preorder for engraved tube for exemple...:unsure:

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
gently imeo we need some other reseller in europe serious and committed like the greek esmokeguru, europeans GG fanatics are so many, many fans and loyalists.

the best reseller for speed, reliability and clarity of pre-orders was the greek.
i did as he pre-orders for two ufs and ggts and various spare parts from esmokeguru because the only one that manage the pre-order in precise mode, exhibited product images, the deadline for pre-order, the list of what could have been preordained, published right on the site in constant refresh.

we want to enjoy the products of imeo and enjoy.
vassili is an example to follow.

thanks

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot kin. I agree that Greek seller is doing an amazing job.
gently imeo we need some other reseller in europe serious and committed like the greek esmokeguru, europeans GG fanatics are so many, many fans and loyalists.

the best reseller for speed, reliability and clarity of pre-orders was the greek.
i did as he pre-orders for two ufs and ggts and various spare parts from esmokeguru because the only one that manage the pre-order in precise mode, exhibited product images, the deadline for pre-order, the list of what could have been preordained, published right on the site in constant refresh.

we want to enjoy the products of imeo and enjoy.
vassili is an example to follow.

thanks

VeilleurDeNuit

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
France
Just a few questions that we French customers would like clarification on:

- How could we pay on the Greek GG website, as the shop doesn't accept any kind of Paypal payment ?
- The French seller told us that he would pass the whole list for pre-orders of GGTS/UFS/Proteus and various spare parts (Engraved tubes etc...) to you, but we don't have paid anything. Wouldn't it be easier to start the pre-orders over again on the Greek shop (but we need to know how to pay then...) ?

Thanks for your help Imeo.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I too believe that its better to open again the preorders on Greek site Vei. As for the payment, its easy. Greek seller has a bank account where you put the money for your order. I think the fee is 3 euros for European transactions and for any amount of money you will pay.

I asked French seller to refund all the money to you and I will tell Greek seller to reopen the preorders. But first I have to wait for French's seller answer so a mess will be avoided

bock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Russia
I too believe that its better to open again the preorders on Greek site Vei. As for the payment, its easy. Greek seller has a bank account where you put the money for your order. I think the fee is 3 euros for European transactions and for any amount of money you will pay.

Imeo, e-smokeguru is not only europenean seller, but worldwide. From my bank wire transfer cost more then 35 euros, so, it's nearly impossible for me to buy anything from greek seller. I'm waiting for credit card payment option more than 2 month. Do you really think that it's good?

Last edited:

Azhad

Mar 23, 2012
Rome

I asked French seller to refund all the money to you and I will tell Greek seller to reopen the preorders. But first I have to wait for French's seller answer so a mess will be avoided

So my preorder of a ggts ss from the french shop is null and void?
I will never have a ggts :(

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no, I dont think its good bock, but what other solution we have? I cant propose anything else right now. I really dont know what I can do to help you. Any suggestions?
Imeo, e-smokeguru is not only europenean seller, but worldwide. From my bank wire transfer cost more then 35 euros, so, it's nearly impossible for me to buy anything from greek seller. I'm waiting for credit card payment option more than 2 month. Do you really think that it's good?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
when French seller send you your money back you can order again from Greek seller Az.

French seller told me that he will refund all the money to people that preorder GG things. So tomorow I will ask Greek seller to open again the preorders
So my preorder of a ggts ss from the french shop is null and void?
I will never have a ggts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread