The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Grant question

Discussion in 'Vapor Kings' started by mwahle1, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mwahle1

mwahle1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL. USA
    In some of the pictures in this forum, I see the GG Grant with “gold” end-caps. On the Vapor kings website I see the Grant only offered with the aluminum end caps. Is there an option to get the gold end-caps or can you buy them as an extra? Basically, if I wanted these how do I get them.

2. Stike

Stike Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
    B.MASS
    You can choose when you order.that the choice i had when i ordered theGGT

3. SSRob

SSRob Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma! USA
    Mwahle1,

I only had one brass capped Grant at the initial sale, that's how Stike got one.

With the upcoming release of the GGTS we are considering phasing out the Grant model unless we see some more demand for it. This would be a good time for everyone to chime in and let us know what direction to take.

Thanks
    Rob

4. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I can't see the Grant ever going away. It is just too popular. I love mine and use it often. It is like the go between size. It is bigger than the slim but the batteries last a lot longer and it can be used at 6V.

5. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    But it will be useless after the Super Slim release sweety:). Also I didnt sold many of them. I had 150 GGT and 20 Grant and I sold Grants after the GGT sales.

I believe that 3 cigs will be on market for everyone's pleassure:

GTTS the ultimate cig
    Slim for thin and small size
    Super Slim for thin size and 7,2 volt option

What do you think?

6. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I won't complain because I already have a Grant. I will get Super Slim when it is available. I just think that others will still want the Grant that don't have one yet.

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Of course you are right stormy my dear, I dont know what everyone may want but I really believe that after GGSS only a very few people will want a Grant.

And of course as Rob said I never say no to anything because if I see a demand I will do it again, but I saw that the demand was very very low.:)

8. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    You thought before that the Grant wasn't necessary anymore but the demand came back. I just don't see how any of the GG models will lose their demand. If I didn't have one I would have ordered one. :)

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    xaxa yes thats true stormy:):):). Ok I am not going anywhere, I am here to listen to my people!

10. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    You thought before that the Grant wasn't necessary anymore but the demand came back. I just don't see how any of the GG models will lose their demand. If I didn't have one I would have ordered one. :)

11. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I like my Grant a lot. It's those pesky CR2 batteries that are the problem. I am looking forward to the GGSS with AFS.

12. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I am sorry you had battery problems. I use those a lot. So far the only problem I had was with a bad charger. I hope you git it sorted out so you can love yours too. I too am anxious to get my GGT Storm. It seems like I have been waiting for such a long time. It will be here soon though. :thumbs:

13. shortygyp

shortygyp Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    WA State
    I can't imagine anyone not wanting a Grant. I just got mine (Thanks Rob ordered Saturday got here today Monday!) It's size is perfect and vapes great. Wish I had found these super PV's months ago.

The Batteries Rob has for the Slim are by far superior to any other I have tried. I get almost all day out of one. And I vape hard and alot. :)

14. keon718nyc

keon718nyc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    Queens, New York
    I must agree as i have the same ones and they work flawless, charge fast and hold a charge with no loss of power throughout the day! Great find Rob!!!

15. SSRob

SSRob Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma! USA
    They are just the little e-Cigar batteries. I used them on my Slim and thought they worked great so I figured I'd order some extras and chargers.

I still have 500mAh (over-rated) 10440's coming though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.