GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
View attachment 99416
I had to use my top secret ninja skills (google) to come up with the blueprints. Is this what you need Imeo? :laugh:

yeah that seems like the obvious meaning, but imeo has said it isn't based on ohm's law, and i'd guess probably not norton or thevenin either..but we'll have to wait and see.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much captain. Another site that "sells" GG series :lol: Please avoid this site too if you dont want to lose your money.

ATTENTION if you come across a Presta shop site showing GGTS in stock IT IS A FAKE

I don't want to put the link here for obvious reasons

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
Maybe the electronics in PP will be variable current??

variable current, variable voltage, variable wattage...if the goal is to maintain one of them as a constant, then ohm's law is very much in place. it's actually starting to sound like vir has nothing to do with electrical circuits...i'm going back to my original guess, very important relationships. often imitated, but never duplicated. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, that was nice buddy. !!:lol:
variable current, variable voltage, variable wattage...if the goal is to maintain one of them as a constant, then ohm's law is very much in place. it's actually starting to sound like vir has nothing to do with electrical circuits...i'm going back to my original guess, very important relationships. often imitated, but never duplicated. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
One more GGTS replica. The whole world is full of fake GGTSs, Iattys, UFS GGTBs and Odysseus (A German guy made a replica of Odysseus). Also many Greek and foreigh mods are almost the same as the GGSlim and GGTS :lol:
As you see, the shined parts are not shined properly and who knows what other flaws it will have.:lol:

Zobacz temat - GG po Polsku • PapierosyForum.pl - wszystko o elektronicznych papierosach

Please dont support copiers. Please dont support unknown people. These people have no reputation, no honor and they will fool you for sure. Also you have no warranty with them and no serial number. Just ignore them

Last edited:

Mosin_Sergei

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Nizniy Novgorod Russia
www.mebelalkova.ru
Of course the man is not holding in the hands of a true GG can trick him by selling replica.
But judging by the photos (Zobacz temat - Ajat PL • PapierosyForum.pl - wszystko of elektronicznych papierosach http://www.youtube.com/watch?=OntoNQ0j7S4) build quality is not up to pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread