Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I didnt send anything to the other sellers Stelios. Only vasilis had them and thats because he asked for them
6 tubes sold by Vasilis last time and It was from the same one and only batch (2 years ago).
I just called Vasilis and confirmed me that he took 10 pieces but he don't know how many pieces imeo gave to the other sellers.
He guesses no more than 30.
I think imeo have to squeeze his mind once again!

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
ok ... so we know this about the 2012-edition of GGTS Alu without s/n

Total made 10
Steliosss - Greece: 2 (1 complete and one spare tube)
Babis1098 - Greece: 1
Runju - Norway: 1
Otello - Italy: 3
1 sold on Facebook some weeks ago by Dennis to Jairzinho Aguilar (a.k.a jairagui) Mexico

Thats 8 around the world ..... and i guess there are a couple more around here ... :)

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México

Total made 10
1 sold on Facebook some weeks ago by Dennis

Thats 8 around the world ..... and i guess there are a couple more around here ... :)

Jairzinho Aguilar (a.k.a jairagui) from Guadalajara, Mexico, bought the one that Dennis sold on facebook.

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany

Total made 10
1 sold on Facebook some weeks ago by Dennis to Jairzinho Aguilar (a.k.a jairagui) Mexico

I guess I can help a bit - when I read this thread it rang a bell, I searched a bit and there it is:

If i understand well (wich is an option considering my poor level in english and my relatively new 'GG improved culture by ECF'...) i feel not only lucky but in a way honoured :
synchronized to greek time, as a fact, i was about to go to sleep for an hour in this beginning of mid-grey afternoon and decided finally to check on ipad wath it is about these 'various gg parts....' from the best e-cig seller on the planet . The refined, somptuous brass GGTB was gone but i ordered the GGTS in aluminum (full vented cap, engraved tube, telescope, sleeve,), without even thinking and a nickel GGTS ACR combined with a steel rethreater. My luv'affair with white metals chromatism continue ...

I don't even try to share my (anticipated) pleasure with my girlfriend, i instinctly guess she's beginning to think i 'm turning senile

Total made 10
Jairzinho Aguilar (a.k.a jairagui) - Mexico: 1
Corona Doble - France: 1

That leaves 1 yet unknown 2012 Alu Owner - I bet it can be found somewhere in here too... :toast:

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Guys, I'm trying to put some order in my GGTS collection...
I'm not sure about the correct sequence of production for the SS connector; I have 4 different designs:

Slick
Slick with one hole
Slick with 2 vertical slots
Slick with 8 vertical slots

Are there any different design? And what is the correct sequence?

Thanks! ;)

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Sorry guys, I have another question.

Imeo for sure will not remember :p , but somebody knows when and how many Alu 4in1 caps were made?
I'm also curious to know if the Alu 4in1 cap was sold only as as spare, or if some of Rev.1 came out equipped with this cap in place of the brass one.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Imeo ;)

I go forther, it's right that:

- knurled was only made in Alu and Nickel
- Alu and Nickel were always knurled
- brass was only made slick with one hole

Thanks ;)

I think yes to 2 and 3 Otello. But maybe I made knurled SS too. I cant remember this detail

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Sorry Imeo, I think you misunderstood my question.

I know you DO not make connectors, but you DID make them in 2010-2011 (???).
(BTW you wrote somewhere you made only 300 of them).

I'm asking if you made only brass connectors slick with an hole, like the ones I have, or you made some knurled, too.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I never made a knurked one and I dont think that I made 300 of of them Otello. If I remember well, they were less. But I made them just for some friends that they asked for it.
I do make things that you ask but they have to be strong too. Brass connectors arent strong at all and if you ruin them you will ask me for replacement like some people did with brass Stealth connectors in past:)
Sorry Imeo, I think you misunderstood my question.

I know you DO not make connectors, but you DID make them in 2010-2011 (???).
(BTW you wrote somewhere you made only 300 of them).

I'm asking if you made only brass connectors slick with an hole, like the ones I have, or you made some knurled, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread