Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hee hee... yes I won the GG... thats what I did right...lol

I ordered that charger ages ago for hubby to use with his SD batteries, but the light goes green after an hour and the batteries dont last more than 30 mins after using it...so he went back to the original charger, which is slooooowwwww.

So I will give this one a try.

So can I use Fridge Magnets instead of the spacers then???:lol:

Slow chargers are much better than quick ones because the fast chargers ignore some charging circles to the battery.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
LOL what happened??? I didnt say anything about the charging/waiting for green light. That was Tribe, everybody get Mamu!!Hahaha Thank ya for kindily for the back up Bunny!

Geesh... the following is the tip I was thanking you for Iken - that tribal said was his tip.

I did rotate the batteries after they turned green and just like you said, the light turned from green to orange - so I kept charging them until the light turned green again.

So I was thanking you for that tip.

As for the chargers, i noticed if you rotate the batteries when showing green light, the light will turn back to orange for another 5-20 minutes.

Last edited:

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
How about

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Imeo - guess what I did today??

My poor GG was sick again and I saw that the bottom of the button nut was not making hardly any contact with the GG tube, no matter how much I depress the button.

So I use the allen wrench and take the whole button assembly apart and pulled the button stem out of the GG tube.

I then unscrew (just a little) the little nut on the bottom of the button.

Then I re-assembled the button parts inside the GG.

My GG is now purring purrfectly :cool:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo - guess what I did today??

My poor GG was sick again and I saw that the bottom of the button nut was not making hardly any contact with the GG tube, no matter how much I depress the button.

So I use the allen wrench and take the whole button assembly apart and pulled the button stem out of the GG tube.

I then unscrew (just a little) the little nut on the bottom of the button.

Then I re-assembled the button parts inside the GG.

My GG is now purring purrfectly :cool:

You must be careful with the nut because it must screw to the button because if you push the button many times, it maybe will get unscrewed and maybe touch the case all the time. Dont burn any atty!!!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
You must be careful with the nut because it must screw to the button because if you push the button many times, it maybe will get unscrewed and maybe touch the case all the time. Dont burn any atty!!!

LOL Imeo - I was shaking because I was nervous about messing it up and I would be embarrassed to tell you I broke my GG.

But it is working really great and giving me much happiness now.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
LOL Imeo - I was shaking because I was nervous about messing it up and I would be embarrassed to tell you I broke my GG.

But it is working really great and giving me much happiness now.

If you can broke this thing, I will send you a new one for free xa xa. Dont worry sweety, just screw it well again. But if you dont want, no problem, you will see if it gets unthreaded and you will thread it again;-)

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
If you can broke this thing, I will send you a new one for free xa xa. Dont worry sweety, just screw it well again. But if you dont want, no problem, you will see if it gets unthreaded and you will thread it again;-)

If the nut is screwed really tight it doesn't make very good contact with the GG case.

So I unscrew just a little and now it makes good contact without me having to really depress the button to get it to work.

It's good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread