Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thought this might be interesting to some peeps.

September 2009
Here's a size comparison of all the GG models (except the Telescopic) side-by side with some standard e-cigs. From top to Bottom:
  1. GG Transformer
  2. GG Grant
  3. GG Grant (with new button)
  4. GG Nano
  5. GG Mini Nano
  6. GG Slim (with 901 atty) - original slim model - not current slim model
  7. 901 / 4075
  8. DPV9 / KR808
  9. 510
ecigs01.jpg

March 2010

1. GG Transformer (GGT) - original with Beta AFS
  2. GG Transformer (GGT) - newer with V1 AFS
  3. GG Nano
  4. GG Grant - with original button)
  5. GG Grant -with locking button)
  6. GG Mini Nano
  7. GG Slim - end-button model
  8. GG Slim - original Model
  9. GG Telescopic (GGTS)
Lisas_GGs01s.jpg

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
nice setup - are they all yours? they're very shiny, how do you buff them up?
Yes, they are mine :D (See my user title)

For the first two, I followed my method I detailed in this post:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/37426-perfect-case-2.html#post600752

Then I only used this method on the caps and the buttons of the rest and used just a nail buffer on the body of the GGs

Beautiful.
Thanks Stormy! Can't take the credit though - I didn't make these beauties :)

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Can I get a 510 adapter........ The answer is "NO " If it breaks, can I get it fixed...... Probably not....... I wanted a GG Transformer soooooo bad......... Sorry, lost my patience and many others have too........ It is too bad........You got so many models, but people have to wait and wait and wait and so on........ I wanted a GG Transformer with a 510 adapter soooooooo bad........ Advertized to all my friends and they want them too, but don't want to wait 6 months to get one........ It is too bad..........

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Can I get a 510 adapter........ The answer is "NO " If it breaks, can I get it fixed...... Probably not....... I wanted a GG Transformer soooooo bad......... Sorry, lost my patience and many others have too........ It is too bad........You got so many models, but people have to wait and wait and wait and so on........ I wanted a GG Transformer with a 510 adapter soooooooo bad........ Advertized to all my friends and they want them too, but don't want to wait 6 months to get one........ It is too bad..........

It would make a nice Christmas gift.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Thank you Sir...... Will there be any 510 adapters anytime soon........ MR Imeo, I hope to get many customers for you and I don't want anything from you exept the ability to buy your product....... You see, I believe the GG is the number 1 E-Cig in the world, even though I can't get one, or the one I want........ The Telescopic with the 510 adapter.......

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

You won't have to wait 6 months, either you will be able to obtain one of the ones Iken already has or you will be able to get one direct from imeo shortly as he said.
As to breaking, it's highly unlikely and Imeo will always help out in the unlikely event of you damaging it somehow.

Thank you Sir...... Will there be any 510 adapters anytime soon........ MR Imeo, I hope to get many customers for you and I don't want anything from you exept the ability to buy your product....... You see, I believe the GG is the number 1 E-Cig in the world, even though I can't get one, or the one I want........ The Telescopic with the 510 adapter.......

You are right, I think it's the best, yes. I believe you may have to wait slightly longer for the telescopic so you'll have to decide if you want a trans sooner or to wait slightly longer for the telescopic (or maybe treat yourself to both if you can afford it)

Yep, Stormy, they would be nice Christmas presents, maybe Christmas of 2012 LOL.......

I think you can safely say that you will be part of the "GG Club" well before Christmas 2009 Art.:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:. I will make some adapters too ab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread