GG Mods and how to actually get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

R53_Dave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Hi guys. Ok, after seeing the review of the older model GG Odysseus I'm sold. The GGTS looks as good even though I've not seen anything on it other then the wiki and pictures. If it's anything like the Odysseus, I'm in...Twice!

I'm on a notify list on one site, but have no other angle on obtaining these masterful feats of engineering. Is there a waiting list here on ECF? I will do pretty much what it takes to own these two devices. Hazing, payoffs, babysitting..........you name it!...I'll pretty much do it. While I'm a noob here, and to vaping, I'm an old gearhead, and know solid stuff when I see it. No sooner did good old Scott start building that thing in the video and I was in a frenzy trying to find it. I'm aware the Odysseus V2 is suppose to be available soon. I don't believe for a second they will ever actually make it to the general public. Just not enough made to meet the demmand. Hopefully I'm worng about that, or a kind person in the know here can point me in the right direction.

Please help! Once every 10 years or so I come across something so good, and yet so rare, that I'm willing to stoop to being a crack ..... to obtain it. Hope I don't have to go that far.....but:p

My Provari is on the way and having either of these (Heck, both) would be ideal.

Cheers!

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Hi R53, and welcome buddy. First of all I have good news and bad, the good news is that Imeo, the designer and maker of the GG line of products is making more Odysseus and GGTS soon. The bad news is that there are so many people waiting to snatch them up you'll have to be fast and when I say fast I mean REAL FAST.
Sales of GG products in the US are done through The GG - USA, Canada, Mexico only
on a first come first served basis. COV is in my opinion the best vendor in the US and the owner Bruce is a truly great guy.

Keep browsing these pages for news as well as the COV subforum Clouds of Vapor for announcements of when the items will be available. Once the sale is on, the frenzy starts and things are sold out in minutes (literally)

As you already mentioned you need to get verified because you can find used GG products in the classies from time to time.

Good luck
Steve

PS These are just a few of the great GG products

Last edited:

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Hi R53, and welcome buddy. First of all I have good news and bad, the good news is that Imeo, the designer and maker of the GG line of products is making more Odysseus and GGTS soon. The bad news is that there are so many people waiting to snatch them up you'll have to be fast and when I say fast I mean REAL FAST.
Sales of GG products in the US are done through The GG - USA, Canada, Mexico only
on a first come first served basis. COV is in my opinion the best vendor in the US and the owner Bruce is a truly great guy.

Keep browsing these pages for news as well as the COV subforum Clouds of Vapor for announcements of when the items will be available. Once the sale is on, the frenzy starts and things are sold out in minutes (literally)

As you already mentioned you need to get verified because you can find used GG products in the classies from time to time.

Good luck
Steve

PS These are just a few of the great GG products

Just so I am clear, if I am on the notify me list at COV, does that guarantee me a unit if I am high enough on the list?

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
No the "notify me" just means that when the items are in stock you'll get an email notification. That's all, it's not a "reserve", if others go online and buy the stock they you're out of luck

Thank you. The P&P # list however does guarantee, correct? Once I'm given confirmation and put on the list in the thread.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Thanks CaptSteve. Wow...just look at that stuff. They are beautiful. Works of engineering art. Very VERY nice collection you have there. I'm new to this, so maybe my opinion will change, but these devices seem to stand WAY out among the others. Medical grade vaping Light Sabers!

The wife will not be pleased:evil:

R53_Dave, my wife is flipping! Were not going to mention the PP until its absolutely necessary.
I am the proud new owner of a Stealth, I acquired on the classys over the weekend. I must say after spending 3+ months of heavy reading and posting, I am amazed at how the GG line has brought a global community together. I know the forum is global, but it seems everywhere I post its mostly USA. I have been getting a GG education for the last 3 days and its great how the majority of the people are from all around the world. You know you have a product described as above to accompolish such a feat.

R53_Dave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
I'm actually quite lucky in that my wife is 99% along for the ride with whatever I get into. She usually benifits well from that attitude. I trick all her stuff out well. The cars, the computers, the CLOSETS! She is awesome, and I make sure she gets her share of my gearhead energy. That being said..... There is that 1% lmao.

So far the GG stuff is the only thing in Vaping I would consider collecting. I ordered a Provari today because I need a REAL quality vape tool. Not because it's all that sexy or special. The eGo stuff was good to start with, but two weeks in and I'm needing much more in terms of flexability and performance. It's unlikely I will own tons of Vaping equipment. (really...no really) I want the good stuff because it works well and isn't wasteful. The GG items I would collect even if I didn't vape anymore. I'm just a sucker for very well made tools. I have tools from 50-80 years ago that I love because they are examples of the human spirit. They go way beyond whatever they were designed to do. All of them still work today. You just can't say that about very much built or designed in the last 3 decades.

Hat's off to Imeo. Much respect from a wannabe collector of engineering marvels. Keep up the good work.

Hoping to start that GG collection soon with an Ody of some sort.

aznfknpride

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Hawaii
I'm actually quite lucky in that my wife is 99% along for the ride with whatever I get into. She usually benifits well from that attitude. I trick all her stuff out well. The cars, the computers, the CLOSETS! She is awesome, and I make sure she gets her share of my gearhead energy. That being said..... There is that 1% lmao.

So far the GG stuff is the only thing in Vaping I would consider collecting. I ordered a Provari today because I need a REAL quality vape tool. Not because it's all that sexy or special. The eGo stuff was good to start with, but two weeks in and I'm needing much more in terms of flexability and performance. It's unlikely I will own tons of Vaping equipment. (really...no really) I want the good stuff because it works well and isn't wasteful. The GG items I would collect even if I didn't vape anymore. I'm just a sucker for very well made tools. I have tools from 50-80 years ago that I love because they are examples of the human spirit. They go way beyond whatever they were designed to do. All of them still work today. You just can't say that about very much built or designed in the last 3 decades.

Hat's off to Imeo. Much respect from a wannabe collector of engineering marvels. Keep up the good work.

Hoping to start that GG collection soon with an Ody of some sort.

Lucky! My girl stole my first Provari and I still get dirty looks whenever something comes in the mail... Except when it's her juice -_____-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread