GG or eCig how to explain to friends & Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
G'day to all,

When ever I mention the word ecig to friends family etc.... they all have a vision of a plastic looking Normal Cigarette that lights up at the end..

What do all you out there call your GG products to these people that know very little about these products...
Do you call it a mod? which would confuse them even more. I now shut my mouth and say nothing as they all laugh... and do not get it...

Unless they are in front of you, and you can shove it in there mouth and say suck on this.. It seems very hard to explain.. :shock:

Also have any of you out there in Europe had any people look at you like you are some sort of drug addict!

Blue
Cheers

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
G'day to all,

When ever I mention the word eCig to friends family etc.... they all have a vision of a plastic looking Normal Cigarette that lights up at the end..

What do all you out there call your GG products to these people that know very little about these products...
Do you call it a mod? which would confuse them even more. I now shut my mouth and say nothing as they all laugh... and do not get it...

Unless they are in front of you, and you can shove it in there mouth and say suck on this.. It seems very hard to explain.. :shock:

Also have any of you out there in Europe had any people look at you like you are some sort of drug addict!

Blue
Cheers

I call mine a personal vaporizer. Mostly they just ask me what I am doing. I say that this is what I do to keep me from smoking and explain that what they are seeing is just steam. I tip my GG close to their nose so the vapor will come out and they can smell the vapor. Most of them can't smell anything. :):):)

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Yeah, The guys I work with look at my GG and the one guy was like "woahhh...you smoking pot in that thing?" LOL....People that arent in the know really act wierd sometimes about something that can resemble pot bowls and even the one guy said "crack pipe".

So, I try to explain, but some guys just dont get the whole vapor thing. Whatever, I get it, my lungs get it, my family gets it....thats all that matters.

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread