GG people, the funniest people in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
Playing around, (the site), what happened. The type is covered with the black side border. Can't read it all.

Again, Imeo, do you still carry the slim one next to the big one you are working on right now? Or are you making that special one for me.

Di is cat napping or googly eyeing Iken.

I have to leave for a couple minutes Di. Be right back my dear.

You know, I am not getting any extra posts here. So you guys should be pleased I want to be here so much.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Oh please don't. I love nice hairly lips. And I will leave you alone. Stop popping in. You AREgoing to work on one just for me.

Is this avatar any better? Huh?:wub:

Its uglier that the first one. Maybe its better to put your face on it. (only your face, I repeat:D)

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
Its uglier that the first one. Maybe its better to put your face on it. (only your face, I repeat:D)

My real face? I will if you will.

Is that you sitting there just holding it for viewing? No vaping? Why? The hairy chest one? I like the hair on your face. If thata's Iken, I'm in deep caca. 8-o

You really Greek? Been to Greece, from Greece? I always wanted to go there and shoot pics. Let's meet there from all the big bucks you'll make. I know lots of questions.

Why don't you have someone helping to make this. Are you going to get a business going on this and have mass amounts made?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Playing around, (the site), what happened. The type is covered with the black side border. Can't read it all.
Your PC is playing up.......

Again, Imeo, do you still carry the slim one next to the big one you are working on right now? Or are you making that special one for me.

Di is cat napping or googly eyeing Iken.
No Iken,

I have to leave for a couple minutes Di. Be right back my dear.
I'll be here

You know, I am not getting any extra posts here. So you guys should be pleased I want to be here so much.
I am pleased you are here Bug.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I like real things so you know what to do.

I want to meet all my customers one day, I really want, so as I have already said, when the GGs sales go to 1000, I will make the tickets to as many of you want to come here;)

I have no one to help me because I dont need anyone. I am immortal like GG sweety.:evil:

I believe that soon I will need someone, but I am afraid that he will not do them like me and I am boring to make corrections to other people's mistakes

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
My real face? I will if you will.

That is his face, cute huh .....

Is that you sitting there just holding it for viewing? No vaping? Why? The hairy chest one? I like the hair on your face. If thata's Iken, I'm in deep caca. 8-o
No Iken

You really Greek? Been to Greece, from Greece? I always wanted to go there and shoot pics. Let's meet there from all the big bucks you'll make. I know lots of questions.

Why don't you have someone helping to make this. Are you going to get a business going on this and have mass amounts made?
Geeesh so many questions......

who cares, .....he just looks good, aint that enough.....

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I was just trying to help with some of your questions,
he said he was working, bug my dear......

I wont interfere in your persuit of the GG Imeo.

I will help you a bit, ......
but only a little bit, ........
here you go --

Choice – 2 sizes - GG
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/15141-gg-photos-videos-2.html#post296249

Imeo with Facial hair

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/15141-gg-photos-videos-3.html#post291772

Imeo, Looking Gooooood

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/14006-gg-updates-3.html#post280220

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/14006-gg-updates-10.html#post271288

it is every girl for herself
when we get right down to it !!!!!!

but no biteing, and no hair pulling........

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I think Imeo is a hunk and you get the compliments.
cos he knows ..I thinkz he is a spunkbomb
I haz been likin him for long timez ..........

Aren't you getting sleepy Di?;)
actually, Yes, I am, it is - 5.27am !!!!!!!
but this is the first time Imeo has come to play,
so I am quite enthralled,
it is the first time I have seen this side of him,
I love this part of him, so playful and fun.

Hey, I'm going to go visit my sis for the summer. What will you do without me. I'll see if I can connect there, but her computer is about to go bye bye.
I will miss you,
no one to play with on here.......

Imeo, is that still your ecig? The narrow one next to your latest?
ha ha, can't catch me again!!!!! not answering,

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think Imeo is a hunk and you get the compliments.

Aren't you getting sleepy Di?;)

Hey, I'm going to go visit my sis for the summer. What will you do without me. I'll see if I can connect there, but her computer is about to go bye bye.

Imeo, is that still your ecig? The narrow one next to your latest?

I see your picture to your avatar now lady?

Why you choose hairy avatars?

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
Just teasing with ya, my friend.

I went to the addy,s and I'm not seeing what you say. I've seen one or two but he won't tell me his age.

Here you go luv. This is what I see:
Imeo with Facial hair

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/15141-gg-photos-videos-3.html#post291772

Imeo, Looking Gooooood

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/14006-gg-updates-3.html#post280220

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/14006-gg-updates-10.html#post271288

I had to get something to eat and I screwed up my avatar and it won't take me others I want. I don't dare put my real face on. I'll spoil him for other woman.

I once dated a Greek guy. Ooh, la la.

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
Sweetheart,

It take me to the page, but I don't know where to go from there. His prof. pic. isn't him?

Is he the guy doin the demo for GG?

My gosh woman, what time is it there. What are you doing? Sleeping days to visit here your nights.

Hey Iken, She has it bad for you. BTW: where is Iken. I think Imeo should wake him up and put him on. The site, the site.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Imeo, 40 ------0 YEAH, ME TOO

what is your real name....
-----------------------------------
bug, Sweetheart,

It take me to the page, but I don't know where to go from there. His prof. pic. isn't him?
NO NO NO, watch the video honey,
but take it easy, sit down first, you will be too excited.......

Is he the guy doin the demo for GG? Yes Yes Yes....

My gosh woman, what time is it there. What are you doing? Sleeping days to visit here your nights. Yes Yes Yes

Hey Iken, She has it bad for you. BTW: where is Iken. I think Imeo should wake him up and put him on. The site, the site
Iken is gone.......not here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread