smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
a deathly hush falls over the whole stadium,
the combatants stare at each other,
for the love of the fair bunny, there will be no mercy......
everyone is holding their breath,
what will happen,
who will survive.........
Suddenly, a flash of fur, and an agonized scream,
noooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
bunny puts herself between them both,
with tears running down her cheeks, she begs them to stop,
I cannot live without you, both of you,
can we not work this out...............
surely there must be a way for us all to be together in this life....

The director screams: 'CUT', papers are thrown to the floor whilst he contemplates his choice of compulsory new work attire with great enthuisiasm.

'This is a Greek tragedy destined for Shakespearean-like proportions - come on people use some initiative here - we need some more players to join in and add to the passionate tension.' he blurts with renewed vigour.

So the scene is set: a bloody battle has ensued over the enchanting bunny between the two gladiators... the bunny wants both alive, but is this an impossibility - who will add the next twist of fate to the tale? Will it be Truelove (Foxxy love) or the Erotic Carol? or the Sensual Rejoice? Or will the plot thicken and a new Gladiator see an opportunity to knock down the already weakened competition? Will the story revert back in time to reveal some more truths.....

'The bloody battle forges on, with onlookers gasping at every death defying blow made by the 2 aggressors who are slowly running out of steam.... suddenly from the safety of his Royal box (as if driven by the chaotic buzz of an already hysterical crowd), the King fires a single flaming arrow into the warm midsummer night air to signal the release of a new but very fitting addition to this epic battle to enter the already blood stained arena. Bunny screams a cry that is heard all over Athens.. the fate of her lovers has become a Royal game, but will the Gods inevitably decide?'

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
With the landing of the arrow, a hush falls over the crowd as the far gate is raised and enters a new combatant. It is the Vindicator, a champion from across the seas. "I will have the fluffy Bunny for my own, to do with as I will" he shouts to the crowd.
The two already tired warriors realize their prize is in danger of being swept away and added to the Vindicators already large harem, so quickly and without words, just a meaningful nod to one another, the two join forces and set upon the newcomer with fierce savagery and determination.
Knowing he is undone, the Vindicator retreats back through the gate cursing curses and vowing " I will return my Bunny, You will be mine another day"
Now the two triumphant fighters stare at each other, unsure of their next move as these events have created a new respect for each other.

Will the two come to blows again for Bunny's hand?

Will Bunny convince them to share her love?

Will the Vindicator be able to un-dent his panoply and re-enter the battle?

Stay tuned for more ....................

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
now you are cooking guys........
each write a little scene like this....great stuff.......
lets get some of you guys into the cyberlove matches......
pick your partners, then we can all battle for our cyberloves......
remember you have to woo your cyberlove to win him or her....
---------------------------------------------------------

Will the two come to blows again for Bunny's hand?

Will Bunny convince them to share her love?
can the lil bunny handle 2 Greek Gods
Well, you know what they say about bunnies !!!!!

Will the Vindicator be able to un-dent his panoply and re-enter the battle?
with his panoply dented, I don't think he will be of much use to this lil bunny,

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
When GGs sales will go on top of the others and I have some money (until here I am lost about 3.000 euros or more:D), I will buy your tickets for Athens, to play this exiting game in real at a ancient studium:thumb:. The roles are fixed as I saw, so we now have to wait only the GG sales. I believe that in 1 year from now we will be able to see all of us in full action:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
......:pop:......It is a delicate matter indeed. Getting in touch with our own feelings and remembering not to take for granted the she is is a unique and special person. Try each day to see her as if you have never saw this woman before. Meditate each day on how you felt long ago when you met and love was new. Remember how she looked then, how you felt when you first smelt her perfume, remember thinking how soft her hair was when you first touched it. These thing are with us always if we focus our memory.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes Vince, the memory is a big thing, man. We say many times to our lives "dont forget". Its a big word but the most of the times we do forget.

And Di, I know all that stuff, thanks a lot you remind me but sometimes I think that we are 2 diferent creatures in the same planet by accident. The men sometimes say that they want a woman to be "easy". But we dont like easy women in real. We like to hunt and discovery.

I say that I would like an easy woman but the easy is boring. The hard one is boring too. We want a balance in real life.

A scientist said that love lasts about 1-1,5 years. I think its true. He mean the sex love of course. But if we set up our memory and make a habit to love like smoking, then we would love our partener for ever.

But if your partener wants the GG WHEN YOU WANT IT TOO? Do you love him or hate him? xa xa xa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread