Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I would think you would feel horrible!

SO I take it that mmmvaping = mmmvapingsfiance = grimmer255??

Everyone KNOWS Di is MY girl and no one else. She only flirts with men to make me jealous! :D

By the way, grimmer255, or whatever you call yourself now, we have an apology thread here in the GG forum that you might want to take a look at.

oooh nooooo, -- mamu,

you promised it would be our secret,
now you went and blabbed it ---------
now none of these men will take me seriously ---:rolleyes:

attachment.php
love.gif

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Hey MrsIken...

Since Iken is off the market, he's graciously offered up his Uncle Eddy. Whadda ya think? :D

I don't believe for a second that the 'fiance' is anything more than a figment of this dude's imagination. If he had a shred of dignity left (and it's clear he doesn't), he'd slink off with his tail between his legs in well deserved humiliation.

Well, I've never met Uncle Eddy so I don't know... could be good, could be bad. I guess you'll just have to take a shot in the dark! LOL:D

Iken says he has 5 uncles... I think we will start a business and the first 5ppl that spend $250 gets a uncle for free :evil::evil: What do you think?? hahaha

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Well, I've never met Uncle Eddy so I don't know... could be good, could be bad. I guess you'll just have to take a shot in the dark! LOL:D

Iken says he has 5 uncles... I think we will start a business and the first 5ppl that spend $250 gets a uncle for free :evil::evil: What do you think?? hahaha

Hmm... I've been single for a loooong time. Would I have to share the remote? If he's anything like his nephew, I might consider it, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread