GG pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
GGTB is for you then Xanax:)

I must agree that GGTB is perfect for the price vs. quality. If there is going to be a starting point to a collection, Then the GGTB would be a great choice to save up for! Having spent over $1000+ in GGMods i can tell you that GGTB is worth the money and cheapest of all GG's price wise....

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I hear ya, Xanax. That's why I'm going for the GGTB, as suggested. It costs a bit less than a Chuck, and it seems to have all the same build integrity as the other GG's, just without some of the cool tricks (though I hear that may be changing with optional extras).

I can't imagine how much some people have spent! Hey, if ya got it, have fun with it. But I'm still on the broke-... wagon.

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I hear ya, Xanax. That's why I'm going for the GGTB, as suggested. It costs a bit less than a Chuck, and it seems to have all the same build integrity as the other GG's, just without some of the cool tricks (though I hear that may be changing with optional extras).

I can't imagine how much some people have spent! Hey, if ya got it, have fun with it. But I'm still on the broke-... wagon.

Haha yeah. I share your pain. I will probably get a GGTB soon but I really want the NICE ones you know? I don't want to have to sacrifice all of the amazing features. I could just save up though. I know I would end up dropping it and destroying it somehow, heh. But I could just use the NICE GG as an at home vape and use my chuck when I'm out. There we go, problem solved. Plus I'm sure it would get stolen if I took it out with me anyways.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Eh, I guess I know what you mean. I suppose my ambivalence towards juice feeding and my fear of stacking batteries makes a GGTS less appealing to me. And the GG Slim, while pretty, just isn't what I'm looking for in terms of battery life.

But if you want your PV to do cartwheels, yeah, it's gotta be a GGTS. For sheer pretty factor, it's gotta be a GG Slim.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Eh, I guess I know what you mean. I suppose my ambivalence towards juice feeding and my fear of stacking batteries makes a GGTS less appealing to me. And the GG Slim, while pretty, just isn't what I'm looking for in terms of battery life.

But if you want your PV to do cartwheels, yeah, it's gotta be a GGTS. For sheer pretty factor, it's gotta be a GG Slim.

Aw damn, I didn't know you had to stack batteries in the GG. I agree, that makes it less appealing for me. I think I read somewhere that none of the models take an 18650, and I know the GGTB doesn't. I am actually really looking for a great mod that takes an 18650 due to the fact that I've always had 18350 mods and an 18650 mod, as you know, is like an 18350 mod with a hell of a lot longer battery life. I want to stay at 3.7. Stacking batteries, no matter how safe everyone tells me it is, is not something I want to mess around with ever. Ah well.

Last edited:

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Aw damn, I didn't know you had to stack batteries in the GG. I agree, that makes it less appealing for me. I think I read somewhere that none of the models take an 18650, and I know the GGTB doesn't. I am actually really looking for a great mod that takes an 18650 due to the fact that I've always had 18350 mods and an 18650 mod, as you know, is like an 18350 mod with a hell of a lot longer battery life. I want to stay at 3.7. Stacking batteries, no matter how safe everyone tells me it is, is not something I want to mess around with ever. Ah well.
Thats why its call GGTS = Golden Greek Telescopic Strom or Telescopic System ... Because you can adjust the whole thing to accept a 18650... The only battery that it wont take is 26650

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

WRONG, 18650 IS one of the best Batts for a GG, no stacking necessary, there's not only models that take one 18650 there are ways to fit 2 x 18650 if you know what your doing but one is enough Xanax and stacking Batts isn't all that dangerous as it all sounds if you know what your doing. there is also a Batt chart fully available for all GG's made if you know where to look

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US

You don't have to stack! What I meant is that to me it seems like the main advantage of the telescopic system would be to be able to use higher mAh batteries in series for higher voltage with great battery life. Since I'm not interested in HV, and fear stacking, that advantage doesn't matter to me.

I believe it does fit an 18650. The GGTB is only a couple mm too thin for it. The GGTS is a bit wider, so I would certain think it fits an 18650.

Polioud

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Greece
And let us not forget that GGTS has also the fuse upgrade. With the fuse inplace the worse that can happen (after a short occuring) is you won't be able to continue vaping till you change fuse / batts :p

Edit:

for those over this side of the Atlantic: GOOD MORNING :)
for the rest: good night I guess?
afk to make some coffee

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Add the 10440, the 14650 and the AW 17650 and we are ok buddy. Those are tested by me.:)

I use the above battery in my GGTB -- and when that needs a charge, I use a CR123a with the super-cool invention, the ever-adjustable Telescopic Battery. You're not stacking, its a dummy that makes this so incredibly easy to throw a battery in IMO.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread