GG products make you waste money

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Haha, title of the thread is a little misleading.....it's all good!!!

Since receiving my GGT w/AFS and my imeo atties, all my other mods are collecting dust. With the variable voltages and mixtures of the iatties, I really only need to use GG products. I can use every battery I own in one mod and experience all I did and more with my other mods in one unit.

I feel like I've wasted so much money on the other mods I've purchased!!!

I'm glad though that now my search is over. Now, I just wait to see how Imeo can improve upon what we already have or can discover things we do not know were to be discovered yet!!!

Anyone else feel that they've "wasted" only on other mods to have finally settled on GG products?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands

Since receiving my GGT w/AFS and my imeo atties, all my other mods are collecting dust. With the variable voltages and mixtures of the iatties, I really only need to use GG products. I can use every battery I own in one mod and experience all I did and more with my other mods in one unit.

I'm glad though that now my search is over. Now, I just wait to see how Imeo can improve upon what we already have or can discover things we do not know were to be discovered yet!!!

Anyone else feel that they've "wasted" only on other mods to have finally settled on GG products?

BoomBoom friend, you know my Paypal account ;-)

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Trouble is though, the mods I bought weren't cheap. I paid the following for my mods, not including batteries:

Prodigy V1 - $120.00
Prodigy V2 - $70.00
Switches for my prodigy V1 - $90.00
Adapters for my Prodigy V1 - $60.00
PS USB Pass - $70.00
Protege - $80.00
Chuck - $90.00
Copper - $60.00
Silver Bullet - $100.00
Double Barrel for Silver Bullet - $80.00

Added up that's around $820.00 , just for mods.....not including my starter kits of 510,901 and Blu, and not including all my shipping expenses for each order. I could have bought at least one of every Imeo's products and still had money left over.

Don't be fooled by the prices of GG's. They pay for themselves in the long run. Now I'm looking at selling my used PV's at a reduced rate to try to recoup some of my initial investment.

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Trouble is though, the mods I bought weren't cheap. I paid the following for my mods, not including batteries:

Prodigy V1 - $120.00
Prodigy V2 - $70.00
Switches for my prodigy V1 - $90.00
Adapters for my Prodigy V1 - $60.00
PS USB Pass - $70.00
Protege - $80.00
Chuck - $90.00
Copper - $60.00
Silver Bullet - $100.00
Double Barrel for Silver Bullet - $80.00

Added up that's around $820.00 , just for mods.....not including my starter kits of 510,901 and Blu, and not including all my shipping expenses for each order. I could have bought at least one of every Imeo's products and still had money left over.

Don't be fooled by the prices of GG's. They pay for themselves in the long run. Now I'm looking at selling my used PV's at a reduced rate to try to recoup some of my initial investment.

Yea see what you mean i was lucky only bought 401s, 510s, 901s, and a cheap mod but still managed to spend a fortune
Still i think you should be able to get some cash back because you have some nice kit there:p
Ps at least with a GG even if you packup smoking you can mount it and keep it as a work of art

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, there is a method to my madness here!!!!

Trolls love to hear bad news about your products for some reason and I figured this would lure them right in. 69 views in about 5 hours for this thread....lol!!!

Trouble for the trolls is, the bad news is far and few between :):):)

We have the same method Boom:D:D:D:D. Nice!!

your next post was too big friend!! Much money there. And I saw that PS sells his passthrough 70 dollars? That means I have to charge mine at 70 euros or even much more because it cant die when I will make only the wire??? and you paid 90 dollars for switches? I sell 10 euros my button but you can pay nothing if you want because you can only change the spring!!!!!!
I didnt knew the prices out there but I see that GG is very cheap exept of immortal, unique with all features on it. Maybe I have to increase my prices to steal some people here:D:D:D

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Behold my list of mods and e-cigs bought

GG Slim - $140

Tomorrow is 2 weeks not smoking, and the GG will be paid for, another week for batts/attys/juice. So in 8 days I'll essentially be making money over smoking.

Color me lucky =)

If we didnt had the exchance rate, the GG would be very cheap in front of those mods but even now GGT was only 20 euros more?

I have to increase prices here definately:D:D:D:D

I am joking friends, I am trying to lower prices here. I am trying for this direction too, no worries:):)

Big boy, happy vaping friend!

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
We have the same method Boom:D:D:D:D. Nice!!

your next post was too big friend!! Much money there. And I saw that PS sells his passthrough 70 dollars? That means I have to charge mine at 70 euros or even much more because it cant die when I will make only the wire??? and you paid 90 dollars for switches? I sell 10 euros my button but you can pay nothing if you want because you can only change the spring!!!!!!
I didnt knew the prices out there but I see that GG is very cheap exept of immortal, unique with all features on it. Maybe I have to increase my prices to steal some people here:D:D:D

And the passthrough is USB and I had to buy a 5volt 2000 mah wall adapter seperate. And it's a single purpose passthrough, I can't take it apart to use with a battery like the GGTS.......Switches themselves from Puresmoker are around $25-30. I bought one tact 3.7/6 volt and two mechanical switches, one 3.7/6 volt and one 5 volt. Not to mention all the clutter all this gear creates.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
And the passthrough is USB and I had to buy a 5volt 2000 mah wall adapter seperate. And it's a single purpose passthrough, I can't take it apart to use with a battery like the GGTS.......Switches themselves from Puresmoker are around $25-30. I bought one tact 3.7/6 volt and two mechanical switches, one 3.7/6 volt and one 5 volt. Not to mention all the clutter all this gear creates.

OMG.!! ok I see your point . So why some people complain about GG and they say that is expensive when it is cheaper not only in long term but in real time too?

I see that GG is the best one and the cheaper too, thats my conclution boom. I have to say that I will try to make it even cheaper, this is a promise!!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

YEP me too... I just sold off my last non GG stuff. The V2, Chuck, SB, SD, Protege are all gone. I am keeping my first one though the V1 just for keeps sake. They were sitting around collecting dust and I wanted someone to get some use of them. The GG stuff is just so simple in design and they work every time. Clean them up a bit and back to new again. No worries. The AFS has ended my dripping days too. Plus these new iAtties are really changing the way I vape. The i3 has finally shown me that the good old 18650 is good for something. And being able to use any battery or any atty on one device is awesome. And the pass-thru is also the bomb and saves my batteries for when I need them. I think I am set for a while now. Or at least until the next best GG thang comes out. ahahah...

So no you are not alone in this thinking my friend. Welcome to the club. Feels good don't it? To finally be done looking for the ultimate vape.......

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
YEP me too... I just sold off my last non GG stuff. The V2, Chuck, SB, SD, Protege are all gone. I am keeping my first one though the V1 just for keeps sake. They were sitting around collecting dust and I wanted someone to get some use of them. The GG stuff is just so simple in design and they work every time. Clean them up a bit and back to new again. No worries. The AFS has ended my dripping days too. Plus these new iAtties are really changing the way I vape. The i3 has finally shown me that the good old 18650 is good for something. And being able to use any battery or any atty on one device is awesome. And the pass-thru is also the bomb and saves my batteries for when I need them. I think I am set for a while now. Or at least until the next best GG thang comes out. ahahah...

So no you are not alone in this thinking my friend. Welcome to the club. Feels good don't it? To finally be done looking for the ultimate vape.......

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth in every way!!! I love my V1 too as it was the one that got me off analogs and the versatility of it with switch and battery combos makes it a keeper. Not as good as a GG, but it's near and dear to me.

The iatties have me wanting nothing else. I had long since written of 901's a "weak" and no throat hit, but the iatties have changed all that. I was such a die-hard 801 and 510 guy that I can't believe I'm saying that the 901 iatty is the best.....yet in different configurations of voltage and ohm resistance, similar to a 510 or 801. Yet, completely unlike any other atty I've ever tried in a different configuration.

FYI - just sold my Copper to another forum member who read this thread. It too is a great little mod, but I can't justify my huge collection anymore since the GG products are my be all and end all. I'm not a "fanboy", I'm just stating how it is for me. I'm a very harsh critic of PV's. I think PS makes some good products and the Chuck is very well built and the Silver Bullet is a very reliable mod, but the "whole" package of GG products and how the excel in every aspect of how "I" use them is what has my appreciation.

I would recommend any of my mods I currently own to any user, but for "me" the best setup I've used thus far for "my" vaping style and desires is GG products. Not all GG products mind you. The Slim and Super Slim are not my style nor is any revision of the Grant. For me, the best for "my" tastes are the GGT, GGTS, AFS and iatties. That is all I need, until something else comes along that I think may suit "me". This industry is constantly evolving and new products are being introduced weekly. However, with time and experience vaping, one gets to know what suits him or her and what may or may not work. I've come to accept this is how it is for me.

With GG products, I no longer have to constantly switch PV's to have a different vaping experience. I switch out one or two things on the same vaporizer and the experience is different from a minute ago. Some may look for a consistent experience while others look for variation. I happen to fit into the latter. However, I prefer only about three different flavours of juice out of about 30 that I have tried. It's all about what works for you and switching PV's that are expensive per unit doesn't make sense to me anymore when one or two units do it all for me.

Obie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kent UK
My progression...

Super mini
501 x 2 plus far too many batteries
JS to save on cost of batteries
PS 801 pass through
Garry Dibley 901 pass through
JS died so got a SD
Dropped the SD and broke the button
Treated myself and got the GGT
Then got the GG slim for discrete vaping
Eventually fitted new button on SD myself and gave to girl friend

Considering that I started nearly two years ago I think I've done OK and could have spent a whole lot more but wish I had bit the bullet and got a decent mod earlier. I saw the Grant and some pipe bomb looking mods when I was a newbie and thought what the heck is that all about, funny how perceptions change. I'd love to get a GGTS as I think it looks cool and has all those features but the GGT just wont die and I can't justify getting one ATM.

My sweet spot is the slim with carto for day use and the GGT with i7 atty for a kick.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My progression...

Super mini
501 x 2 plus far too many batteries
JS to save on cost of batteries
PS 801 pass through
Garry Dibley 901 pass through
JS died so got a SD
Dropped the SD and broke the button
Treated myself and got the GGT
Then got the GG slim for discrete vaping
Eventually fitted new button on SD myself and gave to girl friend

Considering that I started nearly two years ago I think I've done OK and could have spent a whole lot more but wish I had bit the bullet and got a decent mod earlier. I saw the Grant and some pipe bomb looking mods when I was a newbie and thought what the heck is that all about, funny how perceptions change. I'd love to get a GGTS as I think it looks cool and has all those features but the GGT just wont die and I can't justify getting one ATM.

My sweet spot is the slim with carto for day use and the GGT with i7 atty for a kick.

I agree friend but please use the i6 on 7,2 volt for the best kick:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread