Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, tomorow Tuesday at 10 o'clock my time, I will start taking orders for 40 GG I have here. I dont want to send to Iken because the delay will be huge.

So, I will ship them without atomizers or chargers or batteries because I havent any of this stuff. But you can find them easy everywhere.

The price was at 120 pounds but I will sell them at 120 euros, that means -10% discount.

If you have any questions please post them now.

Thanks a lot guys

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Also confused, what about Iken & Di's website launch? They put so much work into it so they could supply the GG especuially to folks in the USA. I also thought they where going to be selling the GG for less than this & that was with their profit added on?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
From which site? Can we get a web address? Also, are these the 40 that were originally going to be shipped to smokejuice? *confused*

you will put money to my paypal account raptis@netone.gr with full address (dont forget the country:D) and your forum name. I will ship them immediately next day

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Also confused, what about Iken & Di's website launch? They put so much work into it so they could supply the GG especuially to folks in the USA. I also thought they where going to be selling the GG for less than this & that was with their profit added on?

Iken will take his profit we agreed to that. I am doing this because I dont want to delay the sales. People are waiting too long for this. Its a shame to make them wait more

Iken agreed too, he is not ready yet, so I sell for him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread