gg slim bad 510 connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryfour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
ohio
thanks imeo . i figured it out . thanks for your help. the slim is my all day pv as the ggts is too heavy to wear around my neck while working and riding my motorcycle. now for a small tank that doesnt leak ?love the ufs and iatty also. how about making a new cone with two eyelets to attach lanyard would be great for the working man ! a get alot of compliments on this setup! thanks and keep up the great work.looking forward to the stealth and vv . ufs with carto and new top cap rock!

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
thanks imeo . i figured it out . thanks for your help. the slim is my all day pv as the ggts is too heavy to wear around my neck while working and riding my motorcycle. now for a small tank that doesnt leak ?love the ufs and iatty also. how about making a new cone with two eyelets to attach lanyard would be great for the working man ! a get alot of compliments on this setup! thanks and keep up the great work.looking forward to the stealth and vv . ufs with carto and new top cap rock!

I love my slim too. Easy to carry around just that the batt life is a problem for me. I have a fog with my slim as tank which fit nicely with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread